From DC Universe to MARVEL Universe

Horhey said:
I voted Batman, but I would of chosen Deathstroke or Azrael if they were included in the poll. Batman and the Joker would work well in the Marvel U.

I always wonder what is Batman's position if he became involved in the Civil War. Or, for that matter, Superman.

The Press: Who's side are YOU on, Batman?

Batman: Heh, this is a Superhuman Registration Act. I am not a superhuman, I just got some fancy toys you low lifes can never afford.

The Press: What about you Superman?

Superman: I think that registration is morally wrong, but I vow to protect the law on man. Therefore, I will spend the next 10 issues of Superman comic drinking beer and watching football.

The Press: Wouldn't that violate the law?

Superman: Anyone dare to knock on my door with a registration form, I will kill him!

Batman: Superman has gone rouge! Quick, to the Batcave for my Krypton ring!

The Press: What about you, Aquaman?

Aquaman: Wow, people care about me now?

1. who would it be? (see poll)

AQUAMAN
2. What MARVEL Super Villain would you mostly put up against him or her?

Some of the Sub-Mariners foes
3. Which City would he or she live in?

Atlantis or will try to with maybe some "Opposition" from the Sub-Mariner

4. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL Superhero? If Yes which Individual and/or Group?

Sub-Mariner

5. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL NON
Superhero? If Yes who?

6. Would he or she retain their memory of the DC universe?

YES

Batman would be the only good fit. Most other DC characters just wouldn't cut it.

1. who would it be?
Batman

2. What MARVEL Super Villain would you mostly put up against him or her?
Norman Osborn/Thunderbolts

3. Which City would he or she live in?
Detroit, away from New York and allow all of Batman's rogues to set up shop. If not, Spider-Man or Daredevil would always be swooping in and kicking the crap out of the Joker in two panels.

4. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL Superhero? If Yes which Individual and/or Group?
He'd get the winner of the Catwoman vs Black Cat fight

5. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL NON Superhero? If Yes who?
Have Jarvis swap jobs with Alfred every once in a while.

6. Would he or she retain their memory of the DC universe?
No, it'd be best forgotten.

If the WB ever sold the DC rights to Marvel, I'd have the Marvel villains tee off and flat out kill off most of the DC Universe. It would be great character builders for the Marvel bad guys. Superman, Flash, Batman and maybe Green Lantern would be my only survivors.

Doctor Mid-Nite. Since he fought in WW2 with the JSA, I would have him during that time in the MARVEL universe. Teaming up with The Invaders or The Liberty Legion.

Memory will still be with him. He would be the DR. Mid-Nite of that era.

Batman is far and away DC's best character (the only one I like-I do like Wonder Woman, but not for any other reason than aesthetic...). Yes, he should retain his memory of the DC universe (so he realizes just how superior the Marvel heros are...) and he should have a rapport with the likes of Spider-Man and Daredevil (Batman would be perfect for a number of Spidey's/DD's villains).

I always wonder what is Batman's position if he became involved in the Civil War. Or, for that matter, Superman.

The Press: Who's side are YOU on, Batman?

Batman: Heh, this is a Superhuman Registration Act. I am not a superhuman, I just got some fancy toys you low lifes can never afford.

The Press: What about you Superman?

Superman: I think that registration is morally wrong, but I vow to protect the law on man. Therefore, I will spend the next 10 issues of Superman comic drinking beer and watching football.

The Press: Wouldn't that violate the law?

Superman: Anyone dare to knock on my door with a registration form, I will kill him!

Batman: Superman has gone rouge! Quick, to the Batcave for my Krypton ring!

The Press: What about you, Aquaman?

Aquaman: Wow, people care about me now?

:dry: I've often wondered when people tell these jokes, do they actually laugh at them. Anyway, I'd chose Darkseid and his minions. I'd love to see how the 616 would tolerate him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"