Who is the most useless DC character?

N

Noir

I'd say Calender Man..
or Half of Batman's rogue gallery..
or.. Egghead..
...or Slobo..

Crazy Quilt. Though if Morrison did anything, he'd revamp him and make hm crazy (not the lame version from Villains United).

The Leaguer said:
People who can't spell "rogue."

I thought he meant all the Batman villains that wore red.:cmad:

Every character is useful in some way or they would have never been created.

This is quite possibly the worst idea for a thread.

Someone is going to name a name and then someone will get offended and explain how the character is useful and/or interesting. Someone will make an (unfunny) joke, someone else will take that (too) seriously and then the thread gets shut down in the first twenty four hours.

Most useless character? That guy standing in the background in Detective Comics #617 page five, panel three. It's like he was only there because the artist wanted to draw an extra person in a crowd scene.

Purple Man said:

Someone is going to name a name and then someone will get offended and explain how the character is useful and/or interesting. Someone will make an (unfunny) joke, someone else will take that (too) seriously and then the thread gets shut down in the first twenty four hours.

Most useless character? That guy standing in the background in Detective Comics #617 page five, panel three. It's like he was only there because the artist wanted to draw an extra person in a crowd scene.

This is a response to the What Marvel Character is the most usless// that thing is going strong..

Purple Man said:

Just because a character was a created doesn't make that character good. Personally I don't like the racist and very silly villain Egg-Fu, come on its 2006.

The Overlord said:
Just because a character was a created doesn't make that character good. Personally I don't like the racist and very silly villain Egg-Fu, come on its 2006.

Dude, Egg Fu is the perfect example of a "lame" character reaching his true potential. And how is his current incarnation racist? He's a horribly disfigured mutant super genius who walks around on spider legs and runs a facility that designs weapons for the mob.

Not liking someone and the character being useless are two completely different things.

Because, personally, I hate eggs. But I love Egg Fu. Even if he just sat there like Humpty Dumpty on a wall, I'd still like him for the simple fact that when I first saw him I nearly vomited. He is definitly one of the most visually disturbing characters I have seen in the DCU, and I can only imagine the smell.

The Egg Fu is rotten!

The Question said:
Dude, Egg Fu is the perfect example of a "lame" character reaching his true potential. And how is his current incarnation racist? He's a horribly disfigured mutant super genius who walks around on spider legs and runs a facility that designs weapons for the mob.

Your right..

Mutant Genius + Spider Legs = Great Character..:o
Weapons for Mob

_N0IR_ said:
Your right..

Mutant Genius + Spider Legs = Great Character..:o
Weapons for Mob

I didn't say that that was why he was a great character. I was saying that nothing about him is racist.

The Question said:
I didn't say that that was why he was a great character. I was saying that nothing about him is racist.

Agreed.. Maybe if he made weapons for the Iranian Government He'd be racsist or anti-semetic..

Egghead isn't technically in the comics BTW. I know he appeared in the background in one panel of Shadow of the Bat one issue but that kinda doesn't count.

Also Slobo and Egg-Fu are great. So is Calendar Man if you have ever read Batman: The Long Halloween.

The Question said:

Looks racist here: http://www.amazonarchives.com/ww158.htm

I was unaware they brought him back.

The Overlord said:
Looks racist here: http://www.amazonarchives.com/ww158.htm

I was unaware they brought him back.

Changtzudcu01.jpg

He's a for-hire weapons designer working for Intergang.

The Overlord said:
Does he confuse Rs and Ls anymore?
No. Again, the difference between 1965 and now.

The Overlord said:
Does he confuse Rs and Ls anymore?

The picture I posted had him speaking with plenty of Rs and Ls, you know.

The Question said:
The picture I posted had him speaking with plenty of Rs and Ls, you know.

I know but the old Egg-Fu would go from speaking English well to speaking poor broken English.

I guess this Egg-Fu is okay.

Anyway, the answer to this thread is Supergirl.

Zauriel! :cmad:

...I didn't mean it. :csad: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"