The most boring "big character" in the DC universe?

Costume change isn't the big deal. I don't think you seem to understand. They only changed anything about him once. You are associating costume changes with completely changing the character (even though you changed your choice from revamp to revision, it essentially means the same thing) which is utter bulls**t.

Your first picture was prior to COIE, everyone was basically changed sometime afterwards.

Your second picture is when he actually loses his hand...he didn't wear that suit afterwords just when the moment he actually lost his hand. So really you posting that poorly supports your idea on him being changed so much.

Your third picture is just one of the suits he wore in that series. He wore that one or another one.

The fourth picture is just a costume change, again, and when he gets the waterhand. All of your pictures are just costume changes after the first. None of those changes change Orin completely.

The last picture doesn't count cause I'm talking about Orin, not the new kid.

My god I cannot believe you actually tried to support your arguement with that post above.

So you mean to tell me that when Batman no longer wore the oval, it was a revamp? I mean hey..it was a costume change and appearently you think a character who goes through so many costume changes makes them dull since you associate that with revamping. Or how about when Batman went to the black suit and wore the oval again? So that was a revamp too? Or how about when he went to the blue suit again and got rid of the oval once again. Yes, that must've been a revamp. :dry:

They've only changed Orin once. As I said before he went from happy go lucky to darker and prick-like.

i agree with erzengel, i think he refering to the whole hand changes. as revamps. you can honestly see DC was trying to make the guy cooler by trying to make him look badass, o0o0 look at me i have a hook hand, im badassnow! or hey remember my hook hand?! its gone!,now check out my magical water hand,whoops look at me im pwning supes with my magical hand, im awesome!:whatever:

i sdee alot of people don't agree on the GA thing.

i have read the GA stuff...and ive never got into his character...i did read a bit more after being inspired to do so by JLU and smallville but i just don't like the character and it seems to stay that way.

as for aquaman he is too arrogant and again never really took much interest in him...but i must admit tho i leaned to dislike him when he got the beard and hook and became a real arrogant jerk.
now he is more like the classic aquaman ive warmed to him a bit more.

while it is true im much more a marvel fan than a DC fan the main DC characters i like..Supes,bats,WW,MM,Flash(tho i dont like him not being wally or barry)....

i know alot of folk here like Green Arrow but ive never got into his character at all.

while alot of folk here don't like Hal...whilst i like hal alot..best GL in my eyes..even tho i liked kyle as GL too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"