• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who SHOULD get the next solo? Who would you LIKE?

Ditto, and I'd want it in the tone of the animated series. If done right, there's a Harry Potter-esque appeal to the whole set-up of this strange kid being whisked away to another world where there are others like him, and where he's got a name to live up to.

Maybe even bring back the kid from MOS if he's got the chops.

I don't know if I'd want the tone of series 1 but series 2 definitely.

He's been on Teen Wolf and been solid on that so I think he could pull it off.

Isildur´s Heir;34730641 said:
So far, DCU sucks major ass, all the movies are horrible.

Saying this, and since there is nothing anyone can do about it, i'll give some ideas for them to ruin:

> Hawkman
> Dr.Fate
> Metal Men
> Captain Atom
> Blue Bettle
> Legion of Superheroes
> Hawk and Dove
> Grifter

So ones that have a really good chance to fail. Good goal.

Kind of getting what I want with Deathstroke in Batman and a Black Adam origin pic. MoS2 is happening it's only a matter of when.

What I'd like to see is a Green Arrow/Black Canary team up with a modest budget (~90,000,000) and a small scaled, but well written story. That would be pretty cool. Especially if they're fighting underworld elements like the Yakuza or Triads. (Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon immediately come to mind as antagonists).

Or fastrack JLD. If not that then a modest-medium budget Vixen, Katanna, or Red Hood solos.

So ones that have a really good chance to fail. Good goal.
You misunderstood me.

At this point, everyone has a really good chance of failing, since, every movie so far did.
Man of Steel is bad, Batman vs Superman is horrible and Suicide Squad is pathetic.

The ones i named are characters that deserve a movie, have potential to be great, but since DCU is ruining all of them.....those are ideas for them to ruin as well :cwink:

Saying this, and since there is nothing anyone can do about it, i'll give some ideas for them to ruin:

> Hawkman
> Dr.Fate
> Metal Men
> Captain Atom
> Blue Bettle
> Legion of Superheroes
> Hawk and Dove
> Grifter
In principle a Metal Men movie would be great. But I don't see how they could pull it off in live action. Costumes would look just too hokey. And having them all GCI would be so expensive, and probably look about as bad.
An animated Metal Men movie would probably be a better option.

Ditto, and I'd want it in the tone of the animated series. If done right, there's a Harry Potter-esque appeal to the whole set-up of this strange kid being whisked away to another world where there are others like him, and where he's got a name to live up to.

Maybe even bring back the kid from MOS if he's got the chops.

Ah LOSH the last superman-centered animated show we've had and I too liked the 2nd season alot more than the first.
I would like to see a LOSH film with a young Clark and if marvel studios were handling the property then it could've worked but with WB and how they've mishandling the DCEU I can only imagine how bad and how silly a Legion film would turn out.
interestingly LOSH deals very heavily with time travel so it could be used as a way to reboot the DCEU (flash and flashpoint is another) if WW and JL don't work out.

Martian Manhunter

Martian Manhunter

Martian Manhunter

I'd say Blue Beetle, but he needs to have a buddy-film with Booster Gold, so not technically a solo.

Black Canary with GA and the JSA as supporting characters.

Deathstroke or Bronze Tiger. Let's get the League of Assassins established.

I'd love to see either. Maybe if Deathstroke catches on after The Batman he could get a solo with Bronze Tiger as his opponent.

I'd love a solo movie for Static or static shock as he's called in the cartoon show. There hasn't been a Black lead superhero movie as of yet and to have it be a black teen would be pretty special. Plus the show dealt with issues of gang violence and other real world, hard-hitting stuff. I think it would play really well with critics and audiences alike.

Grayson/nightwing is long overdue for either a film or a series (I personally would prefer the latter).

News reports say Chris McKay, the director of The Lego Batman Movie, is in talks with Warner Bros. to direct a Nightwing movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"