Sequels Who should play Brainiac?

Corey Burton should reprise his role. It'll be like how Peter Cullen reprised his role as Optimus Prime.

As for how he'd look, remember the scout ship/Fortress robot?

Qersdf.jpg

A mutated/enhanced version of that with a rebellious AI also known as Brainiac.

Eric Bana is my pick. Star Trek showed that he can play villains very well. Benedict Cumberbatch would be great, but he's my top choice for Martian Manhunter.

John Noble reprising the role from Superman Unbound is another option. Thought he was brilliant in that movie.

Daniel Brühl. I find him very 'out there' looking.

I believe Brainiac should be an imposing figure with a voice to match, so I believe Clancy Brown, Ving Rhames, or Ron Perlman would be excellent choices.

Daniel Craig is still my favourite. Probably more so now that's he's a bit older

If they can bring in The Comedian for Thomas Wayne, why not Jackie E Haley for Brainiac? The Snyder/Watchmen connection:

jackie-earle-haley-2.jpg

The correct Watchmen Brainiac is Billy Crudup.

Oh yes actually that's an interesting idea

I thought Cumberbatch would've been a good choice or Paul Bettany but since both are with Marvel, how about Jude Law as Brainiac?

I can totally see Kevin Bacon as Brainiac. I saw he mentioned being interested in Freddy Krueger and that got me thinking about JEH so there's a bit of a Freddy Krueger connection in my brain (no pun intended) for Brainiac lately, haha.

bacon.jpg

Imagine if they got Christian Bale for Brainiac

Tilda Swinton as an androgynous Brainiac.

I'd also like her Okja co-star Giancarlo Esposito.

Jude Law I can actually see him as Brainiac

DC made a grave error in not casting him as Lex Luthor, but they can redeem themselves as casting him as Brainiac.

bryan-cranston.jpg

I was thrilled they didn't go with Cranston. I didn't want another Hackman/Spacey-like performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"