BvS Sequels Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

What speaks in favour of Imogen Poots?
Does her otherworldly looks do?

Wait i know i'm off topic but super girl is in this movie?

Left field/unknown casting usually seems to work nowadays, so i dont see why this would be any different.

would you guys rather see Supergirl or Superboy/Conner

I'd like to see both but in a proper sequel to MOS. Which I hope we get after Justice League.

Jessica Alba, and I don't care how bad she looks with blue contacts...or anything else people criticize her for :o

Jessica_Alba_141.jpg

Last edited:
*throws up*

Absolutely positively NOT.

But I think an unknown will be best...I can't think of any known actress I'd like to see in the role.

Jessica Alba hot woman can't act her way out of a bag of peanut's.

Wasn't she nominated for a Golden Globe once upon a time? :hmm

I posted this in the manip thread but I'll stick it here for a talking point.

supergirl_mos_final.jpg

would you guys rather see Supergirl or Superboy/Conner

While Kon's one of my favorite characters, I'd be perfectly fine with either if executed well.

Kara fits a bit better if Brainiac turns up in BvS, especially if they decide to use that prequel comic, since he could have come to collect her. And if you wanted to use some post-Crisis history, maybe Lex is the one who frees her and we get to see some complex manipulation on his part.

Conner could work, but really only if they made him a multi-film character and went with the idea that Lex created him to a) replace Superman if he died as Lex's puppet, and b) get close enough to Supers that when the Manchurian Lionel activates he can cause personal damage.

I posted this in the manip thread but I'll stick it here for a talking point.

supergirl_mos_final.jpg

I like the costume, but I don't think this girl is pretty enough to play Supergirl. At least based on the photo used for the manip.

I think she has a certain normal, approachable attractiveness to her.

Hate Chloe Moretz.. not a natural actor at all, obviously a groomed child star.

Where in the world are they going to find a young blonde actress? This role seems hard to cast.

Superboy!
Superboy!
Kon-el!
Kon!
Conner Kent!
Superboy!

Hopefully that gives you an idea where I stand on that issue. Never liked Supergirl.

With the Lex Luthor casting, the idea that Conner Kent is a child between Henry Cavill and Jessie Eisenberg just seems weird. Where are we going to find an actor who looks like the both of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"