World who should play supergirl

Hillary Duff

4.jpg

You must not have seen many women without makeup on. That is why women call it "putting on their faces"

It's not just about the makeup. She looks like a horse with her new fake teeth. Her weight loss is a bit scary. Her voice is so *not* that of a superhero and comes off annoying.

Her acting ability limits her to playing only ditzy roles.

This just isnt a good role for her, unless the film was a comedy.

Realistically, I dont think the fanbase and community at large would take the film seriously either with her as Supergirl.

Well Supergirl usually starts out more Naieve and also a lot younger than Clark as she comes from Kandor. Unless I am missing something. And no, I am not going just by the movie. That was how she was played in the comics when she first arrives too, except for way way back when when she is as mature as Superman.

yeah she needs to put on some weight. I didn't know she got this thin. Damn.

Jennifer Aniston for Supergirl!! :up:

15_jennifer_aniston.jpg

jennifer-aniston-picture-1.jpg
images

Looks like Kristen Bell from VERONICA MARS.

Yes it is.

I'm tellin ya' she'd be a pretty good Kara IMO.

kristen3.jpg

What about Sarah Michelle Gellar?

783.jpg

actually i need to take my suit in and take new pictures....hmmm thats what I can do this weekend

SuperIabou said:
actually i need to take my suit in and take new pictures....hmmm thats what I can do this weekend

;) :up:

I always saw Alicia Silverstone as Supergirl. Even before she was *cringe* BATgirl.

Wow, thank you so much!

I thought about dying my hair blonde for a month to see how I look, but I get new headshots in a few weeks and if my hair is blonde in them, then it has to stay blonde.

hmm as for highlights...this reminds me...i need to get them updated, its been awhile...

Ia for Supergirl...hmmm i need to start a campaign page :p

SuperIabou said:
Wow, thank you so much!

I thought about dying my hair blonde for a month to see how I look, but I get new headshots in a few weeks and if my hair is blonde in them, then it has to stay blonde.

hmm as for highlights...this reminds me...i need to get them updated, its been awhile...

Ia for Supergirl...hmmm i need to start a campaign page :p

i'll sign. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"