World who should play supergirl

You definitely have the look, SuperIabou. And I must say that you're very attractive. :)

Of course, with all due respect, I haven't seen you act...

SuperIabou said:
haha, I bet you think Im jokign, but I'm not! :)

Seriously from look alone and body stature (yes you are hot!!) you could play this role, I'd have to see your acting though.

Dr. Fate said:
Estella Warren.
estella-warren.jpg

She rocked as Lynda Carter's daughter on Law & Order!

Yeah, either Estella, or Kristanna Loken.

Danger Mouse said:
You definitely have the look, SuperIabou. And I must say that you're very attractive. :)

Of course, with all due respect, I haven't seen you act...

hehe wow, guys, thanks for the compliments!

as for the acting part, the best example of my acting I can give, is that during my first professional acting class, the teacher said i had natural talent, and kept making me do cold reads in front of the entire class...he basically spent the whole class on me and forgot anyone else was there, even at the end he rushed through everyones two man script to get to mine, then made the other person in the skit sit down, and he took her place.

the room was quiet and with a one page short skit somehow I had people almost teary eyed....

I hope that helps.

SuperIabou said:
hehe wow, guys, thanks for the compliments!

as for the acting part, the best example of my acting I can give, is that during my first professional acting class, the teacher said i had natural talent, and kept making me do cold reads in front of the entire class...he basically spent the whole class on me and forgot anyone else was there, even at the end he rushed through everyones two man script to get to mine, then made the other person in the skit sit down, and he took her place.

the room was quiet and with a one page short skit somehow I had people almost teary eyed....

I hope that helps.

Well if I was the director, you'd have the part and you'd be starring next to Brandon Routh.

3 reasons why Scarlett Johansson might have been meant to play Supergirl in a Superman Returns sequel:

Scarlett was born 1 day before the theatrical release of Supergirl the movie.

Kate Bosworth, who's due to reprise her role as Lois Lane made her motion picture debut as Scarlett Johanssons best friend in The Horse Whisperer.

Few people could argue there's a more popular young blonde star with a great body for it (super proportions) who can act well (super credibility atleast compared to any actresses her age).

505scarlettjohansson195aa2pg1.jpg

39sq7.jpg

37cscarlettjohansson125de1.jpg

scarlettj040cw2zq7.jpg

BT18 said:
3 reasons why Scarlett Johansson might have been meant to play Supergirl in a Superman Returns sequel:

Scarlett was born 1 day before the theatrical release of Supergirl the movie.

Kate Bosworth, who's due to reprise her role as Lois Lane made her motion picture debut as Scarlett Johanssons best friend in The Horse Whisperer.

Few people could argue there's a more popular young blonde star with a great body for it (super proportions) who can act well (super credibility atleast compared to any actresses her age).

just wanted to remind you that she is 5'4" and Kara/Linda was 6'

if Brandon Routh had an apearance in the film, it would definitely show.

How about we cast a girl as Supergirl instead of a woman?
My suggestion, Alyson Michalka.
AlysonMichalka.jpg

supergirl.jpg

If not, I like the suggestion of Estella Warren.

^ it says she doesn't believe in evolution. She might be too stupid even to have a movie career.

BT18 said:
^ it says she doesn't believe in evolution. She might be too stupid even to have a movie career.
What are you talking about?:confused:

^What the hell does that have to do with Supergirl? Many people don't believe in the evolutionary theory.

LostSon88 said:
w49592108.jpg

Clark and Kara. :up:

she would be fantastic!! i've loved her in "Veronica Mars" and she was superb in her short stint on "Deadwood." i'd love to see her crash into "Smallville" as Kal's cousin and give the girls of "Smallville" a run for their money.

i'd especially like to see the way she reacts/interacts with Lex. introducing her (whatever actress it is) could be a fantastic inclusion on the show. they almost introduced her back in Season 4 but then . . . it was just some crazy girl.

Majik1387 said:
^Many people don't believe in the evolutionary theory.

Yeah, why let the overwhelming eveidence and fact of evolution get in the way of somebody's opinion. She could believe in the boogeyman for all I care. She's amazing. Sure she's off her rocker, but who cares.

matthooper said:
Yeah, why let the overwhelming eveidence and fact of evolution get in the way of somebody's opinion. She could believe in the boogeyman for all I care. She's amazing. Sure she's off her rocker, but who cares.
I'm not gonna get in the evolution/creation debate, I was just saying not thinking to cast Aly because she doesn't believe in the evolutionary theory is stupid.

my choice is joanna krupa,i like your choice too majik

Micha barton was considered for the role by warner. they said if superman returns did well we would get our supergirl movie- i doubt that will happen now but i would love to see her in smallville or an upcoming superman film

NERD said:
who should play supergirl
A random girl from the bunny ranch. Anyone of them would be perfect.
That or Jennifer Love Hewitt.

She may be blonde but it doesnt mean she needs a playboy centrefold to play her. i'd say micha barton
220px-OC_Promo.jpg

she's a lot like the new DC incarnation
supergirl.jpg

Mischa is the best option I've seen from all the listed suggestions. I do hope, though, that they use the older origin story, and none of that 1990s protoplasm crap. As for the city, if she's born on Kanodr, Argo City, wherever; i don't really care so long as she's a full-blooded Kryptonian like Kal-El. The 1984 "Supergirl" film had its faults, but the origin was cool, so doing something similar would be a step up in my book.

If I remember correctly, Kara's parents were named Simon Zor-El and Allura. I also read somewhere that Simon was Jor-El's brother, hence the "cousin" aspect.

Well they're all pretty hot, that's for sure. But I think they should go for an unknown, just like they did with Christopher Reeve and Brandon Routh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"