Sequels Who would be the villain for SM4?

I'd still watch a Spidey movie with Carnage in, but I wouldn't bother booking it, or getting excited over it. In all honesty, I can't stand Carnage.

I'd want Electro, Lizard and possibly Kraven.

bad place, a sinister six would be awesome :up:

I like the character. Infact the psycho pathic "I don't care" type characters are my favorite in comics usually. But its just that...
Carnage is just way too explicit for a Spider-man movie. It would never work. That and being so soon after Venom? I just can't see it happening.

doenst matter what villian it is, it just matters what the story is and where their going after spiderman 3

the movie would have to be big

don't mind who the villian is as long as he/she is the ONLY villian.

in an ideal world it would be lizard because everyone is familiar with the character. if sam is directing go back to the evil dead roots of horror and suspense with the drama of conner's family caught in the middle.

sam I loved spidey 3 but scale it down to a more managable single villian.

Two villains can work. Heck even three can. It was just the fact that Venom HAD to appear after the sybiot is rejected that it seemed like three villains can't work out.

I voted Venom. Reincarnated, cloned, whatever... The character should have survived. Perhaps bring Eddie Brock Sr in future release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"