Who would play an incredible Dracula these days?

Bill Nighy....his presence and voice alone would make a good Dracula...or even better still...Dr. Doom for the F4 reboot

Jason Isaacs, not Issacs :)

But why include Alex Pettyfer on this list? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Alex Pettyfer? HUH??????? And someone VOTED for him...

I'm the only one who chose Richard Armitage. I'd be interested to see what he does with it lol.

The original poster has yet to explain why Alex pettyfer is on there lol.

Uh yes I have, I said so a couple of pages back.

What happened to that "Demeter" project? The one about Dracula's travel from Transylvania to London by boat and the carnage that ensues?
I thought that was a cool take on the story.

Is Last Voyage of the Demeter back in production?

And the talk about Russell Crowe as Jonathan Harker?

Any thoughts on Keith Carradine as Dracula? His old man was pretty accurate to Stoker's description, and Keith is a great actor.

Is Last Voyage of the Demeter back in production?

And the talk about Russell Crowe as Jonathan Harker?

Any thoughts on Keith Carradine as Dracula? His old man was pretty accurate to Stoker's description, and Keith is a great actor.
Both good actors, but maybe too old for these parts?

i love javier bardeem suggestion guys like fass and Cumberbatch is just lazy chocies

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is the Dracula in NBC's new series. I'm curious to see who will be cast in Starz's Vlad Dracula if that goes to series.

I want a Japanese adaptation of Dracula with Ken Watanabe as The Count.

Gwynplaine,

Have you read Stoker's novel? Dracula is an old man who appears to get younger later in the novel. He is never described as being anything youthful, his look is grotesque, and he smells badly.

I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA!

Gwynplaine,

Have you read Stoker's novel? Dracula is an old man who appears to get younger later in the novel. He is never described as being anything youthful, his look is grotesque, and he smells badly.

I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA!
You're right, I forgot. Good choice:up:
I also like Viggo's suggestion, but then again I want to see Viggo in everything:woot:

I would like to chance my comment that Stoker's description of Dracula is "grotesque."

He is rather strange looking: one large eye-brow, pointy ears, pronounced canine teeth, hair in the palms of his hands; and he stinks! And dressed completely in black.

All right, I'll say it: Daniel Day-Lewis.

daniel_day-lewis.jpg

20758848252749996_A3mYTio6_b.jpg

^ Didn't he play the Count on stage in London?
Anyway, he is another one like Viggo who can do anything.

Gary Oldman as Van Helsing. :o

Or Frank Langella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"