Who would work in a Roster Tradeoff?

If Frank Castle ever set foot in Gotham, Batman would talk to him and tell him to leave immediately. The moment Castle started killing people, he and Batman would have to fight.

I also would like to see Cap'n Marvel and Cap'n Mar-vell switch places. thus we would get Shazam's continuous battle with Thor( he is after all Marvel's Superman), him pallying around with Hercules( Since Shazam's powers come from alot of the greek god pantheon which are Herc's kin) I could see Shazam saying "Holy Moley" to Herc which leads Him to tell Marvel."Holy Moley?!?!" Methinks you need to get a girl!!! Here, here's my sister Aphrodite's number, and telling his kin "you gave this putz some of your powers???" geez! what were you guys thinking. Jocularity and Humor ensures.

while Mar-Vell would get stuck with switching bodies with Jimmy Olsen in the phantom zone and fightning Superman since he think Mar-vell did something to his little Buddie....hmmm so even this Marvel would end up up fightning Superman all the time too. somethings never change

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"