Marvel / DC Counterpart's

supermarvelman

Sidekick
Reaction score
Marvel / DC Counterparts - This is not a VS thread.

This is a thread about who you think Marvel’s DC counterparts and vis-versa, not who can beat who. Some characters it’s very easy like Hawkeye and Green Arrow or Namor and Aquaman. Other character are harder like who is Spider-Man’s DC counterpart? Who is Thor’s DC counterpart, Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Women, or somebody else? Who is Ironman’s DC counterpart? Most people would say Green Lantern, but what do you think, is there a character that matches up better? Who is Flash’s Marvel counterpart? Most people would say Quicksilver, but what about Northstar? What do you think. This is all personal opinion, so nobody is wrong.

It's my personal opinion that this thread has been made at least fifty times.

For some reason I kinda think of Guy Gardener being Wonder Man's counterpart.

Who would be the Marvel Counterparts for these Green Lanterns?

Hal Jordan
Guy Gardener
John Stewart
Klye Rayner
Kilowag

I know Rayner would be Nova.

Maybe War Machine as John Stewart (Black guys taking over for they're white friends.)

Guy would be USAgent. Personality wise, they're the same, but Guys less of a *****e. ANd that's really saying something when you think about it.

Hal? I don't know. I can't think of anybody that fits the personality of a sucker punching ladies man who constantly borrows cash from friends and family members and doesn't pay them back.

Kilowag? The Ever Loving Blue eyed Thing. Minus the "I'm Ugly wah wah" thing of course.

I think Captain America and Superman are counterparts.

I'm thinking Spider-man is Hal Jordan's counterpart. They both have really crappy lives for a while and both are always broke :D There's more to it but it's good enough for now.

Spider-Man is the complete opposite of Hal Jordan. Spidey has a personality. Jordan doesn't.

Well, who do you think Spidey's counterpart is?

Who are the counterparts for these characters?

Sentry
Thor
Hercules
Wonder Man
Hulk
Daredevil

Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman
Dr. Midnight

:D joking (mostly)

What about Mr. Sinister and Ra's Al Ghul?

Would you guys consider Nightwing a good counterpart to DareDevil.

Nah, Nightwing doesn't brood as much.

Is there anybosy like Animal-Man or Vixen in the Marvel universe?

Not that I have ever heard of. The closest in concept is probably Tigra and that isn't particularly close. While there are some true counterparts I don't think that there are many without really stretching to make the comparisons.

Also Hyperion/Superman and Gladiator/ Superman. Marvel has more versions of Superman than DC does. :)

Not really. Other than the fact that they both run fast (Though Flash was considerably faster.) they have nothing in common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"