Marvel / DC Counterpart's

Well they both witnessed the death of their father and they're both rich, with a certain sense of entitlement...but yeah somehow you don't quite see it. Maybe because their tactics are so different or because the Wakendan prince has no Catwoman in his life.

I dont know if this has been mentioned but I would say :

Ms. Marvel is a counterpart to either Wonder Woman or Supergirl

Black Cat is a counterpart to Catwoman

Exactly how is Kyle Raynor a counterpart to Spider-man? I dont get the comparisons

Actually, I'd say Ms Marvel had more in common with Captain Atom than anybody.

And most people say Kyle and Spidey are alike because they tell jokes all the time while fighting and have f**ked up s**t happen to they're loved ones.

Hmmm... Ms Marvels powers are based on Mar-Vells. A Marvel getting powers based on another Marvel. Damn what does that remind me of?

I mentioned Wonder Woman with Ms. Marvel bc Wonder Woman is DC's iconic woman and Ms. Marvel was Marvel's attempt at creating one, but she never became as big.

She's comparable to Supergirl as far as basic powers and both are the female counterparts of 2 of the companies' lead characters, Superman and Captain Marvel (At least back then for Marvel)

Winter Soldier and jason Todd as the Red Hood:
Both former sidekicks thought to be dead coming back as villains

Cable and Black Adam:
Both soap box standing, self-righteous leaders of fictional countries with vast power.

so is Namor, Black Adam are much closer to being counterparts image-wise and character-wise.

how about Cassandra Cain and X-23? I dont know much about CC but what Ive seen of her, her personality seems similar to X-23 and they are both female counterparts to DC's and Marvel's #1 dark heroes, Batman and Wolverine

And most people say Kyle and Spidey are alike because they tell jokes all the time while fighting and have f**ked up s**t happen to they're loved ones.

Kyle Rayner's origin was part of one of the worst character assasinations and horrific storylines of DC history; he was also annoying. Do not mention him in the same breath as my beloved Spidey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"