~Whos Getting A Saturn Sky~

It looks nothing like any batmobile I've ever seen

That looks nothing like a batmobile. Looks like the typical Saturn crap.

This?

saturn_sky_dealership.jpg

Looks ugly as sin... Its American too so it probably wont ride, turn or stop properly either.

I don't think it looks at all like a Batmobile.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I only like Monte Carlos from the 70's.
Keep your suppository-car.

Right on :up: They rock.

Arnotts_Monte_Carlo_Biscuits_4143.jpg

Tasty as all hell.

Buy a Japanese car instead, it will save you money and last longer :up:

Maybe it won't be bad. It's an American car so it won't be great, but it's Saturn, certainly not a Ford. Or hell, a Chrystler. If you buy a Crossfire, a PT Cruiser, or a Plymouth Prowler, you're pretty much a dumb***.

Anyway, I got to ride in a Toyota Matrix today. That was a nice car. I can't believe the thing has a 115v AC outlet on the dash!

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
Maybe it won't be bad. It's an American car so it won't be great, but it's Saturn, certainly not a Ford. Or hell, a Chrystler. If you buy a Crossfire, a PT Cruiser, or a Plymouth Prowler, you're pretty much a dumb***.

Anyway, I got to ride in a Toyota Matrix today. That was a nice car. I can't believe the thing has a 115v AC outlet on the dash!

It's funny you bust on Ford. My old Ford lasted 10 years and was still going strong. My wife's Ford is going on 11 and still riding great and I currently have a Ford truck which runs like the day I bought it. It's all in how you treat your vehicles.

I had a Chevy S-10 pick up, strong vehicle no problems, 8 yrs,until someone t-boned me in a intersection. Now I'm on my second Jeep,only because I totaled the other one driving off a cliff, accidently of course.

Oh and Chevy has poor customer service, I loved that truck.

So far Jeep has taken good care of my needs.

tzarinna said:
I had a Chevy S-10 pick up, strong vehicle no problems, 8 yrs,until someone t-boned me in a intersection. Now I'm on my second Jeep,only because I totaled the other one driving off a cliff, accidently of course.
How does one accidentally drive off a cliff :confused:

Immortalfire said:
How does one accidentally drive off a cliff :confused:

I fell asleep at the wheel going through a national park. I got pretty far down the hill,I awoke with vehicle on it's side, 911 said they didn't have gps to find me and I didn't know exactly where I was.I just remembered trees speeding by me. The cop that found me wanted get me out before it moved any more down the hill. He said if I didn't have my headlights on he wouldn't have found me.

If I was driving any thing other the a Jeep I don't think I would have walked away. :(

My Ferrari is sooooo much nicer....So my Zonda Roadster :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"