Who's the Hype's Ultimate Spider-man? I dunno...you choose

Reaction score
Yeah so you're probably wondering what this is about..Once upon a time The Last Meatbag was pondering, "how could I contribute to the great threads and competitions and games created by some of the juggernauts of the Hype" He reflected upon how he often found a lot of similiarites of himself in other comic book characters...and how he understood them...he thought he should be the main dood to star in some comic book movies :cmad:

He was thinking of making an ultimate end-all cast list for the Recasting thread

.....So I made a casting call and people tried out, for the parts of Ultimate and 616 Spider-man. I was expecting more of a turn out...but whatever...

Well Here's the posters that tried out for Ultimate Spider-man:
The Last Meatbag
Gotendbz-2

Alright check those out, then vote for whose applications you like the most. The poll will end in 2 days then the next casting call will start for...

WOLVERINE!!!!!!!

Yeah, cool huh?

no?

:(

Anyways, vote.

Oh and you can vote for the 616 guys here

I voted you...you cared enough to make a thread about you as USM, soI voted for you.

The Last Meatbag said:
I just tried out for my casting call...the call was up for a week..
Oh...um...alrighty. :up:

i wish i knew about the casting call.....

USM > 616 Spidey

Me = USM

jk on that last one....or am i?

p.s. Meatbag FTW

i'll definitely keep on the lookout for other casting calls....i'm no Wolverine, but if i think i fit for someone else later on, i'll try out

why wasn't The Amazing Lee listed?
he already HAS all those pictures of him IN a spidey suit!:huh:

He didn't try out :csad:

I shoulda said "**** it" to putting it in the right forum :csad:, I tried to get the casting call some publicity though...anyways yeah, we still got today to vote so help a brother out peoples

Yeah so I win..

Master Bruce and I will both be added to the list, and I'll make the Wolverine casting call tomorrow, here, in community.

You may be Ultimate Spider-man....but I'm the amazing Lee. :cmad:

I'll be Wolverine, I'm growing the beard :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"