Legends of Tomorrow Who's Your Favourite Legend?

jolldan

Sidekick
Reaction score
Sara - The captain of the ship and the team, although not by much I would argue that she's also the star of the show

Ray - The heart & soul of the team (he may very well have enough naivety for the whole team as well) Ray's good heart is often also the source of his problems.

Mick - The humour of the team. Behind that gruff exterior is guy who makes us all laugh with his brilliant one liners and borderline anger management worthy temper.

Nathaniel - The fun of the team. Nathaniel seems mostly to be one of the most positive people on the ship & while others view certain time periods as very dangerous he see's the whole mission as an adventure.

Zari - She displays a combination of all the other Legend's personality characteristics while her story is more focused as the new member of the team of someone on the outside trying to fit in.

Amaya - To begin with seems like she will the main plot driving force this season but she also becomes arguably the most empathetic and caring of the team.

I excluded the likes of Rip Hunter, Captain Cold, Constantine, Wally West, Martin Stein & Jax since they didn't really feature throughout the entire season.

Last edited:
Can't I vote for more than one? I'm torn between Ray & Mick for very different reasons. Mick brings the harmless and innocent humour into the show, and Ray brings the heart to the team.

I like Zari, but (I fear) her totem will become redundant (to save on FX) and she'll just be 'the tech girl' replacing Jax. Amaya I can live without, and Sara, as much as I enjoy some of her scenes, I feel her bisexual nature is played up too much for me to care.

I like Nate too, but there've been so many times when he should have powered up and didn't, it's a question of why he even has powers if he isn't going to use them.

Can't I vote for more than one? I'm torn between Ray & Mick for very different reasons. Mick brings the harmless and innocent humour into the show, and Ray brings the heart to the team.

I like Zari, but (I fear) her totem will become redundant (to save on FX) and she'll just be 'the tech girl' replacing Jax. Amaya I can live without, and Sara, as much as I enjoy some of her scenes, I feel her bisexual nature is played up too much for me to care.

I like Nate too, but there've been so many times when he should have powered up and didn't, it's a question of why he even has powers if he isn't going to use them.

Yeah sure not sure if I have to edit the poll to allow more than one choice?

Big fan of Mick and Ray. Ray's feeling guilty about Nora and getting captured swayed me to Mick as a I think Ray's boy scout instincts are often pretty opposing to his own self preservation lol.

Hopefully they take notes from the Flash and just steal an air cannon to help save on effect for her power.

I see what you mean about Sara the Ava love angle seemed a little rushed.

I watch a lot of reactions and they always say the same thing "why isn't he steeling up? Should have steeled up now? Wouldn't have got hurt then if he had steeled up" The actor is so lucky he's really funny because he's been really screwed this season in terms of getting to use his abilities. My only thought that is at the budget meeting it was the last thing discussed every week and by the time they got round to it there was no money left.

Yeah sure not sure if I have to edit the poll to allow more than one choice?
I'm not even sure you can edit the poll? If you can't, I'll jut flip a coin. ;)

I see what you mean about Sara the Ava love angle seemed a little rushed.
I actually didn't mind the Ava angle because it was establishing a relationship, it was the fact that Sara seemingly needed to bed every woman from history - and in some instances I think - the future just because she could. It sometimes feel like the writers need to remind us that lesbians exist.

It's not even as though it's someone just sleeping around; Nate, Ray, Mick, Zari are all capable of keeping their pants on, but with Sara, okay she likes to get her kit off, but why do we need to focus on the girl on girl stuff? We know he's bisexual; she's been with Oliver Queen.

I watch a lot of reactions and they always say the same thing "why isn't he steeling up? Should have steeled up now? Wouldn't have got hurt then if he had steeled up" The actor is so lucky he's really funny because he's been really screwed this season in terms of getting to use his abilities. My only thought that is at the budget meeting it was the last thing discussed every week and by the time they got round to it there was no money left.
If they're struggling to justify the cost, they should either have him lose his power, or otherwise provide a reason why he doesn't (or can't) steel up in certain situations.

Voted Amaya and if not her then I'd have voted Sara

This scene -

2dxToLi.gif

So much Win!

It's a tie between Sara and Mick. They have the best onscreen interactions together.

Mick, then Ray. They are usually the best part of most episodes.

Heat Wave for the complexity of having a villain on a team of heroes.

Sara Lance. She's probably my favorite character in the entire Beeboverse.

I also really love Ray.

Gideon!

tumblr_omiam8aN6p1v91lglo1_250.gif

tumblr_omiam8aN6p1v91lglo2_250.gif

tumblr_omiam8aN6p1v91lglo3_250.gif

tumblr_omiam8aN6p1v91lglo4_250.gif

Why isn't she in this poll? She's in the main cast and has been since season 1.

Sara is not only my favorite Legend but also my favorite character in the Arrowverse. She is just so awesome. Rip used to be my second favorite but if we are only talking current members next for me would be Mick & Zari.

Amaya Jiwe.

We shall see about Charlie.

Off topic(sort of): getting to met Amaya Jiwe at the end of October in Seattle, WA...squee!

I vote Gary. After years of annoyance with how CW shows do "sidekicks" who have unbelievable skills Legends of Tomorrow got it right having a "sidekick" who is basically comedy relief

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"