Who's Your Mommy

Dew k. Mosi said:
My mom is beautiful. She's 53 years old, but sure doesn't look it. She exercises three times a week.

your right, she looks to be in her late thirties.

My Mom was always the coolest,she'd hang out with my friends and I and they all thought she was hot and we'd laugh and have a blast and watch horror movies.

Then,right when I moved out,she went inSANE! I can't even talk to her anymore.

she just started talking about God/The Bible non-stop,like a cult member,the kind where you have to ask the Holy Spirit for guidance before you'll wash your hair or buy a new pair of socks.
She gained about 100 pounds and started drinking heavily.She'd call me completely wasted like a jealous,psycho-girlfriend and cry about how she loved changing my liddow booties when I was a baby ( ?!? )

So then,she got on some anti-depressants and cleverly started drinking also.
She asked me if I wanted to hang out.I said "erm..okay".
So she picks me up,and she's got this look in her eyes like Patrick Bateman,and she drives straight to the liquor store and says "We should rent a hotel room and get drunk and watch cartoons!" ( :comfused: )
So she's wandering around the liquor store in a daze and I say,"Heh,this is weird?" and she gets this grave look on her face,drops her purse,grabs my elbows and looks me square in the eye and says,"Yes,it IS weird" and them storms off back to the car. LOL!

So she turns on the radio,and this song comes on that I hate,so I change the channel,and she FLIPS OUT and violently switches it back to the song and turns the volume all the way up to a distorted,deafening level and speeds back to my house,screeches into my drive way and says GET OUT! hahahaha (CUckoo Cuckoo!)

Later,she decided to leave my dad,BUT,she still loved him,so,she wanted to leave him with a PRESENT?

So my Dad gets home from work to find a note saying,"Goodbye Forever." and a giftbox.
He opens it up,and what's inside (I could not make this up!)
25+ years of marriage,and as a "going away" present,she bought him TWO different mortar and pestle sets,like an alchemist/wizard would use,and a SLINKY!

Happy Psycho's Day!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
My Mom was always the coolest,she'd hang out with my friends and I and they all thought she was hot and we'd laugh and have a blast and watch horror movies.

Then,right when I moved out,she went inSANE! I can't even talk to her anymore.

she just started talking about God/The Bible non-stop,like a cult member,the kind where you have to ask the Holy Spirit for guidance before you'll wash your hair or buy a new pair of socks.
She gained about 100 pounds and started drinking heavily.She'd call me completely wasted like a jealous,psycho-girlfriend and cry about how she loved changing my liddow booties when I was a baby ( ?!? )

So then,she got on some anti-depressants and cleverly started drinking also.
She asked me if I wanted to hang out.I said "erm..okay".
So she picks me up,and she's got this look in her eyes like Patrick Bateman,and she drives straight to the liquor store and says "We should rent a hotel room and get drunk and watch cartoons!" ( :comfused: )
So she's wandering around the liquor store in a daze and I say,"Heh,this is weird?" and she gets this grave look on her face,drops her purse,grabs my elbows and looks me square in the eye and says,"Yes,it IS weird" and them storms off back to the car. LOL!

So she turns on the radio,and this song comes on that I hate,so I change the channel,and she FLIPS OUT and violently switches it back to the song and turns the volume all the way up to a distorted,deafening level and speeds back to my house,screeches into my drive way and says GET OUT! hahahaha (CUckoo Cuckoo!)

Later,she decided to leave my dad,BUT,she still loved him,so,she wanted to leave him with a PRESENT?

So my Dad gets home from work to find a note saying,"Goodbye Forever." and a giftbox.
He opens it up,and what's inside (I could not make this up!)
25+ years of marriage,and as a "going away" present,she bought him TWO different mortar and pestle sets,like an alchemist/wizard would use,and a SLINKY!

Happy Psycho's Day!

You know..........that explains alot :p

Head>On<Collider said:
You look like you have a real cool mom Dew. :up:
My mom is cool. We used to come to LA when I was a kid, and talk in british accents, and we couldn't leave until the hookers came out for the night.

This is a nice thread Dew...very thoughtful of you.

My mother is a very difficult person in my life. Not because she's a bad person, or a bad mother; on the contrary, she's quite the opposite. I've never seen a set of parents, and especially a mother, give so much of herself away for us. She is always there for us, never rewards herself, is extremely tired from working and caretaking at about all times, and is probably my best friend.

However, a few years ago she committed adultery. My father has gone the extra mile in sacrificing for us, too, and for her to betray him is something I've yet to forgive, no matter how much I love her. Some say adultery is forgiveable; when it's with your spouse's sibling, it's a little more difficult. Her mental state still is a worry I have every day.

Still, she is my mother, and nothing will ever devalue that. The rock in my life.

Anywho, she has a habit of wearing a watch that never works...she likes the $15 dollar Wal-Mart timepieces, and that's another example of her never doing anything for herself, so I figured she could use a nice watch instead of new jewelry, and got her a nice Bulova for $150 from Kay's. She deserves more than that and I hope she loves it. Unfortunately, I won't get to see her because of work, but it's just another reason to make every day Mother's Day at heart.

In Mexico it's in May 10th.. always...

so.. my mom..

she's the most sweetest person in the world. She showed us that even in adversity such as extreme poverty, one can triumph. When she came to this town, Grandma could barely pay for food(the cheapest) and sustain her 6 daughters. When my brother was born, she was a 25 year old secretary, a single mother, living with her mother.

Right now.. she's has a Master Degree in Pedagogy. She teaches at a middle school, has a son who is also a teacher and another one who is going to college to studt Bioengineer.

Talk about moving forward.

My mom is the living example that nothing can stop you... I love her

I bought her some lotions and creams she loves and not always can have. It's nothing.. but this being the first gift I bought with my own money... I think it's something...

Aww dew, you're pretty. :)

As for my mother....shes taken care of me. I am not really impressed with her as a person at all though. I'm not close to her at all. She doesn't understand me at all. Its always been that way, always will be. I'm close to my father.

I still love her and appreciate what she has done for me, but I don't really like her particularly as a person.

I just talked to my psycho-Mom on the phone.
Sounds like AA has really straightened her out and we had a blast,laughing...talking.
She likes H.P. Lovecraft and reccomended a bunch of short stories to me.

I want to love you Mom. :(

I'd tell about my mummy, but my brother (Mr. Webs) covered everything. :o

Spoiler to the my mother:

I secretly love you more than I show...

I don't get to see my mom tomorrow though, because things didn't work out right. I really don't like Mother's Day though. It makes me very sad.

Dew k. Mosi said:
I don't get to see my mom tomorrow though, because things didn't work out right. I really don't like Mother's Day though. It makes me very sad.

I can understand that. I had no idea about your loss. I really don't know what to say about it. :(

Oh its ok, there's nothing to say. Thanks for thinking of me though

Dew k. Mosi said:
Oh its ok, there's nothing to say. Thanks for thinking of me though
You know something? I'm sorry I never considered how difficult Mother's Day must be for you. I hope your Mother's Days in the future will be better, and you never know what the future may bring, right?
Honestly, I envy you and everyone else here. I've oftentimes wondered what it's like to have a good relationship with one's mother. Of course I had my stepmother, but I do wish I could have had a relationship with my real mom. I'm not completely bitter, though. I did wish her a Happy Mother's Day on Sunday.
On another note, a little girl who lives a couple doors down from me left balloons and Mother's Day cards on everybody's doorsteps on Sunday. That was very nice of her. She's a good kid.

I love my Mother very much for she saved my life as much as she created me. She brought me to France when I was 14 and raised me with my stepfather. I owe her the world.

She is a beautiful woman who has danced with kings, but has never been a snob or looked down at anybody. She is very intelligent, a great bridge player and also a very good golfer.

I will not give her age because she keeps it secret but nobody ever guesses her true age. In fact, they tend to increase it once they know me because they realise she had to have been at least 18 to have been married to my father and to have had me (some even seeing me thought she was in her early 40s meaning she would have had to have me before the age of 13 :eek: ).

In addition, she came through many difficulties given that she was part of the Persian court and after the revolution, my direct family lost everything, meaning she went from living in luxury to living with not very much. She overcame this and a marriage to my father which was not working out.

I love my Mother and will never stop loving her.

Mother's day will occur in a few weeks here in France, by the way.

I love my mother and no I am not gay

Picture033.jpg

My mom's on the far left. She's awesome :up:

My mom had me when she was 37... no joke.

She's been there when I needed her the most. I am grateful for having such an awesome mom, I love her dearly.

hh's sis looks like a hippie. I wonder what the story is there.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"