Who's Your Mommy

Dew k. Mosi

Hype Award Winner
Reaction score
Mother's Day is this weekend for those of us in the US of A. This thread is to celebrate all our Mommy's, who work so hard for us, who gave us life and then threatened to take it away when we were naughty.

makeover11.jpg

This is me and my Mommy. Theresia Eileen and Heather Eileen. I am her first born, when she was just 19. She raised four kids mostly by herself, took care of my grandfather when he couldn't and has a hand in raising 4 grandchildren. She was with me when my son died, and I stood for her at her third marriage. I love my Mommy very much. I am a 33 year old woman and when we say good bye she always calls me her "Beautiful Baby."

Tell about your wonderful mommies. Let's celebrate them all, no matter what country you are from.

so which one is you?? lol bad joke. your mom is kinda attractive tho.......

My mom is beautiful. She's 53 years old, but sure doesn't look it. She exercises three times a week.

Mother's Day is this weekend for some of us outside of the US of A, too.

Hey, didn't I just start a thread on Mummy's Day?

Anyway, this Mother's Day is going out to my daughter's mother. She is deeply missed.

Danger Mouse said:
Mother's Day is this weekend for some of us outside of the US of A, too.

Hey, didn't I just start a thread on Mummy's Day?
Yes, but this is not a thread to wish them a happy mommy's day. Its a thread to tell us about your mom.

Dew k. Mosi said:
Yes, but this is not a thread to wish them a happy mommy's day. Its a thread to tell us about your mom.

Then why did you post a picture of you and your sister?

Danger Mouse said:
Then why did you post a picture of you and your sister?
That's my mom, silly. When I was 13 she decided she was too young to be the mom of a teenager so she teasingly told me to call her "sister" So I started calling her Sister Theresia and talking about the covent.

She asked me to call her mom again.

My mother's mother day gift from me is that I'm letting her live for another year.

Wow, I didn't know you're a woman Dew.

But yeah, I love my mom even though she can get on my nerves a lot, but I guess it's for my own good; especially since I'm the youngest. She's the only woman in my life right now, and I'm glad she's there for me.

My mom just turned 50. I'm her youngest of two... my sister will soon be 29 and I'm 26. Go mom:cooL:

The Legend Link said:
My mom just turned 50. I'm her youngest of two... my sister will soon be 29 and I'm 26. Go mom :cool:

I just wanted to fix your smiley.

Woah, you two look amazingly alike.:eek: :D

My mother is, to put it in as few words as possible, amazing. She's the type that let's you say a dirty joke, and proceeds to laugh her head off. She's the one who puts up with my frequent mood swings, and loves me no less. She's taught me how to always be kind to others, but to always have self-confidence on yourself, and to never have people walk all over you. Sure, we disagree on a lot of things, but what mother and son don't?

The best part about her though, is that she knows when I'm not feeling up to par or downtrodden, no matter what. She can read me like an open, hardcover book, and I can talk to her about anything and everything...with-out her teachings and love, I can honestly say that my life would be nothing like it is today.

So, I love my mother, and I shall love my mother for the rest of my life. And I shall never be able to truly say how grateful I am of her.

jonty30 said:
I just wanted to fix your smiley.
But who'll fix the one in my post? :(
Mr.Webs said:
She's the one who puts up with my frequent mood swings...
You mean nice, nicer, and nicest? Those aren't mood swings. :mad:

Dew k. Mosi said:
That's my mom, silly.

Sure had me fooled. If I had not known better, I would've sworn that she's your sister.

:)

Send her my love.

The Legend Link said:
You mean nice, nicer, and nicest? Those aren't mood swings. :mad:
Hey, even the court jester can get his head sliced off...

Not sure if that analogy works with me, but who cares.:o :confused:

Mr.Webs said:
Hey, even the court jester can get his head sliced off...

Not sure if that analogy works with me, but who cares.:o :confused:
:hq:

I love you and your family:confused:

My Mom had me when she just turned 19 as well. My Dad knocked her up when she was 17 and they got married. (that was the honorable thing to do back in the 60's... and after 39 years, they're still together :up: ). Anyway, the first child was a little girl who died within 24 hours of being born. She was born @ 8 months, and her lungs were underdeveloped. 5 months later, she gets pregnant with me, and I was born @ 8 months as well. Talk about reliving a nightmare, but I'm still here. I was born on a Sunday, and to this day, my Mom says I "ruined her Sunday drive" because my parents would drive the countryside all day on Sundays. :)

Anyway, I'm currently 37 and my Mom's 56, and I love both my parents very much.

:)

My Mom turned 44 this year. She still turns heads, and actes younger every year. She raised us with all her heart, and we always felt she was more like a big sister than a Mom. She had me when she was sixteen, but, I think she did a hell of a job. I want to be just like her one day.

I just ordered a live Gardenia plant to be delivered to my Mom. She loves Gardenias.

My Mom is like a blessed Angel. The selfless helpful kind of person that is rare to find. She is also an accomplished musician. She has performed in New York City and in Constitution Hall in Washington DC. She plays the piano and organ. She is retired now and is in her mid 80s. I am the last born of her four children.

To all the Mothers out there:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I haven't seen my mother in almost a year. She only shows up when she needs money or a place to stay, and gets angry at me when I give her neither. She may possibly be dead right now, but I wouldn't know.
My stepmother, on the other hand, is one of the coolest people in the world. I'm gonna take her out for clams on mother's day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"