Who's your preferred presidential ticket in 08?

BT18

Superhero
Reaction score
I want Clark/Feingold or right now to a SLIGHTLY lesser degree Feingold/Clark.

111103clark.jpg

Russ%20Feingold%20wins.JPG

GINO and Bobcat Goldwaith.

I want to see Gulliani as president someday.

Honestly?

John McCain. I don't care who his vice is, so long as it's a good one. I trust McCain, no matter how much of a politician he is.

Addendum said:
christopher_walken150.jpg

home_pic01.jpg

Best.Ticket.Ever

That would be a landslide victory. And every problem in the world would be solved by handing Pesci a baseball bat.

I don't have one because regardless of who gets in there, we're all screwed anyway. You think the spying and Patriot Act are going to end with King George? Hell no. Queen Hilary or King Rudolph will make sure they continue.

BlackSymbiote said:
I don't have one because regardless of who gets in there, we're all screwed anyway. You think the spying and Patriot Act are going to end with King George? Hell no. Queen Hilary or King Rudolph will make sure they continue.

You know the spying hasn't even begun and it would never be passed.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

:spidey: Power, Responsibility, Truth, Justice, The American Way :supes:

SMSM.jpg

Best Ticket Ever ;)

Whoever's most likely to start WWIII. It's inevitable, let's cut to the chase.

Yeah, declare suspension of the constitution and martial law, he takes emergency powers indefinitely (like the Emporer), invade Iran, spark an incident with China, find out the Russians have sold suitcase nuclear bombs to Syria, attack them

Let's GO!
Let's get it ON!!!!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Yeah, declare suspension of the constitution and martial law, he takes emergency powers indefinitely (like the Emporer), invade Iran, spark an incident with China, find out the Russians have sold suitcase nuclear bombs to Syria, attack them

Let's GO!
Let's get it ON!!!!

Execute Order 66!

Spidey-Bat said:

Hahaha!!!

The Patriot Act is Bush's way of saying, "Let's do what we've been doing all along, just let the peasants know about it know."

Seriously, if you think about it, the fact the government is suggesting this should tell you they don't have a problem with lying to the public.

Spidey-Bat said:

Oh yeah? You know the Democrats signed on to the bill twelve times?

And don't bother quoting the Constitution to me. I know all about the Constitution. Problem is Bush thinks it's only a goddamn piece of paper and the Patriot Act limits what you just quoted anyway. Unlawful search and seizures don't exist if you call the person being searched a terrorist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"