Who's your preferred presidential ticket in 08?

If anything, Bush would be the boy wonder and Cheney would be Batman (even though Cheney is obviously the penguin and George is a weaslier version of the joker)

sinewave said:
kerry my be a wishy-washy career politician, but he was a war hero and bush was a chicken hawk, at best.

lol Kerry was never a war hero, infact he was dishonorably discharged. Bush served his duty in the ANG - are you trying to claim that anyone serving in the Air National Guard full of cowards?

Also name one thing Kerry stands for politically.

MCcain vs. Kerry would be the best. Whoever wins so do we.

worst
Cheny vs. Clinton (Hillary)

actually the BEST best ticket would be
Bill Clinton vs. GW Bush
you know how dumb Bush looked against Kerry and Gore? Yeah, slick Willy would kick his ASS.

Tangled Web said:

worst
Cheny vs. Clinton (Hillary)

actually the BEST best ticket would be
Bill Clinton vs. GW Bush
you know how dumb Bush looked against Kerry and Gore? Yeah, slick Willy would kick his ASS.

Name one thing Kerry stands for.

Tangled Web said:

No. Kerry is an incompotent. He lost to Bush, in both electoral college and popular. There is no way he will run again or win for that matter.

Yeah, slick Willy would kick his ASS.
Slick Willy? Are you Monica Lewinsky?

StorminNorman said:
lol Kerry was never a war hero, infact he was dishonorably discharged. Bush served his duty in the ANG - are you trying to claim that anyone serving in the Air National Guard full of cowards?

Also name one thing Kerry stands for politically.

Bush dodged his own draft dodge, of a war he continues to be a supporter of.

Kerry volunteered to serve when he absolutely had the knowhow and the connections to get out of it altogether, served heroically, despite what youre right-wing shillmasters Hannity and Newsmax.com and the like tell you, and then after seeing first hand what was being done by the government became a successful leader in the anti-war movement to stop more people from being needlessly killed.

Spidey-Bat said:
You can have my vote, pending on your policies
I am for eating candy at whatever time, and against tons of homework from the schools.

Immortalfire said:
I am for eating candy at whatever time, and against tons of homework from the schools.

You have my vote.

BT18 said:
Bush dodged his own draft dodge, of a war he continues to be a supporter of.

Kerry volunteered to serve when he absolutely had the knowhow and the connections to get out of it altogether, served heroically, despite what youre right-wing shillmasters Hannity and Newsmax.com and the like tell you, and then after seeing first hand what was being done by the government became a leader to stop more people from being needlessly killed.

Bush joined the AIR NATIONAL GUARD! Slamming Bush for serving in the ANG is slamming every American who has ever bravely served in the ANG.

LOL I love the way you pin me in with Hannity in the gang (get this, I am not a Republican lol.) The fact is that Kerry did volunteer to serve, however when he was there his military career was suspect. His three purple hearts are questionable - he nominated himself for atleast one. Look at the facts, the man was dishonorably discharged. His anti war activities afterwards were deplorible as well - such as the Winter Soilder fraud.

However what does a mans service years ago mean in todays political world. Give me one thing he stands for.

Also I dont think the taking out of a crazed terrorist dictator with a history of using WMD's - freeing millions of people in the process - a bad cause either, but what do I know - I am an evil conservative.

Immortalfire said:

I bow down to you my leader. Go Dawgs.

Cool. Spread the word...Think Cool; Vote 'Fire :)

For Democrats/Liberals to refer to Bush as a draft dodger is absolute hypocrisy. He served in the National Guard. The previous president did not even do that.

StorminNorman said:
Bush joined the AIR NATIONAL GUARD! Slamming Bush for serving in the ANG is slamming every American who has ever bravely served in the ANG.
I call BS. During Vietnam Bush fought for our freedom in Alabama. Oh wait he didn't even show up for that. Calling Bush a soldier is an insult to every American who's ever served EVER.
Bush is fine with sending our troops to die in a useless war because he's never served.

lionhart said:
For Democrats/Liberals to refer to Bush as a draft dodger is absolute hypocrisy. He served in the National Guard. The previous president did not even do that.
Yeah, the previous president also didn't get us into a crap war.

Personally, I'd like someone with brains, courage, common sense and a tender heart.

That disqualifies everyone currently holding political office, but I'm still hopeful that we will someday get to choose someone who truly cares about service rather than position and can make a valid point without turning the conversation into partisain dogma. Until then, like last time, we'll just be stuck voting for the least obviously impared. *sigh*

Tangled Web said:
I call BS. During Vietnam Bush fought for our freedom in Alabama. Oh wait he didn't even show up for that. Calling Bush a soldier is an insult to every American who's ever served EVER.
Bush is fine with sending our troops to die in a useless war because he's never served.

LOL your playing on the leftwing propaganda. Bush would of been discharged for lack of participation, Bush served - he was honorably discharged - CASE CLOSED. If Bush wanted to "Dodge the Draft" he could of become a cook, a clerk, something like that - or went to Canada with Bubba Clinton.

Tangled Web said:

Yeah, that's a logical fallacy. It doesn't address the issue that was at hand that you actually quoted.

Thanks for playing though!

BT18 said:
I want Clark/Feingold or right now to a SLIGHTLY lesser degree Feingold/Clark.

111103clark.jpg

I aggree,I voted for him in 04,deffinetly agian.

Tangled Web said:

The fact is 9/11 would never of happened if Clinton retaliated to the first WTC Bombings, U.S.S. Cole Bombings, etc. Clinton should of gone to war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"