Why do comic-book fans smell bad?

What are you talking about? I smell like lilac and daffodils.

I thought generally they smell. Last time I was at comic-con I almost passed out from the fumes. True story

A better title for this thread would be Why do SOME comic book fans smell bad. Instead you are making a broad generalization about a group of people who post on this board. Not a good way to make friends.

A better title for this thread would be Why do SOME comic book fans smell bad. Instead you are making a broad generalization about a group of people who post on this board. Not a good way to make friends.

Good point! Sorry for the mix up. Also I thought "comic-book fan" was being narrow, instead of saying fanboy.

reading comics makes you sweaty . . . . it's no easy task, you know . . . .

I thought generally they smell. Last time I was at comic-con I almost passed out from the fumes. True story

You should know the answer then. Because, obviously, you're a comic book fan. And, you know what they ("they" meaning "you") say about all comic book fans. :huh:

Have not bought a comic book in over 3 years. Does that make me ex-communicated?

I've never owned or sat down and read a comic book...just online.

I'd say it's the lack of girlfriends to tell them "take a shower now, or else no sex!".

I wandered into a comic/gaming shop one time while there was a big group of gamers sitting around various tables playing collectible card games, D&D and the like. Normally the place didn't smell bad, but that day the scent of BO and french fries was quite overpowering.

Where's my "other" option when I really need it?

If I smell bad it's because you're not used to the smell of shampoo and hair conditioner. Either that or I was recently in a mud wrestling match ;) or just came back from a night of dancing at the clubs, or both.

I'm just glad I have no sense of smell then. I've been dodging a bullet all these years.

It was very funky in Mid Town Comics last time I was there. :csad:

Perhaps some smoke alot of cigarettes, along with a steady diet of junk food. :confused:

Maybe they just don't wipe well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"