Why do comic-book fans smell bad?

This is so lame.

I'll tell you, one of the biggest motivators for cleanliness and grooming, is knowing that you're going to be physically intimate with a hot chick at any time....like, having a girlfriend?

If you've just given up on attracting someone sexually, then why bother, right? :whatever:

I believe this is the main problem. Also, they lead such depressing lives, reaping pleasure only from escapism, and the depression robs you of motivation and makes you lazy and apathetic.

They're trying to "phase out" physical reality and focus on fantasy, so soon, they're oblivious to the reality of their stench, not so concerned with the fact that there's a thick amber crust forming around their clothes that they haven't ****ing washed in 6 months, and much more concerned with whether Tony Stark is a Skrull or not. :whatever:

Anyway, I still love geeky things, but I'm not a geek.
Occasionally I go in to buy a new video game, in my suit, smelling of Armani cologne, and GOD!....it's ****ing SICK.
I walk in and GOD! You sick, sick freaks!!!!

It's a real problem, I feel like I'm going to catch a rare disease just from breathing the AIR in the gamestop store.
I would never in a million years take a girl with me to buy video games, because the word for it, a word that's overused, but perfectly suited to this phenomenon...

It's OFFENSIVE.
You feel like a homeless guy has jumped on you and is rubbing his fetid crotch right in your face, as curdled body filth and sour milk, rotten food and hair grease oozes into your lungs and mouth...just when you walk in the door.

I stopped reading comics in the 90's. Now I only read Wizard magazine to watch an overview of new developments from afar...but back in the 80's, if you wanted to get all the cool comics in Utah, you had to go to Comics Utah (imaginative name!), and yes, it was like running a gauntlet, trying to navigate through the perilous "little boy sneaker stink"...the sudden BASH in the face of a 9 foot tall column of rancid back sweat and corner of the ear cheese.

TAKE A BATH AND WASH YOUR CLOTHES REGULARLY, dip****s!
GOD! :whatever:
Or, if that's too much trouble for you, then order your crap online because we civilized beings are sick of having to become intimately familiar with your musks and greases.

SICK!

Where do you buy your VG's, Wilhelm?

Where do you buy your VG's, Wilhelm?
As I said, "gamestop", at Westlake Center, downtown Seattle...or the other location at Pacific Place Mall.

Each location smells like a komodo dragon's mouth.

I heard the PS3 exudes a certain odor. :csad:

fanboy.jpg

I've always wanted a cologne that smells like bacon.

"sniff" WHEW! Fanboys...and I thought they smelt bad from the outside."

[YT]3uPWmoNld-w[/YT]

The first time I saw this scene, I was on the floor.

Con-goers smell horrible. But, you know... It gets hot in convention centers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"