• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why do men and women have separate public toilets?

The reason there are separate bathrooms is simple: Girls have cooties.

Everyone knows that.

November Rain said:
I know it sounds silly but i don't understand why normal private homes only have one toilet area and in most public places, they have male and female toilets...

:confused:

is there a genuine reason why this is and not some arty farty reason?

I don't see why in this modern era, why all establishments shouldn't have unisex toilet facilities.
It's been touched on here a few times in a few different ways by you and others. And for the most part, the 'unisex' bathroom doesn't work in the home setting either (also keep in mind the fact that those people choose to co-habitate together). Man and woman generally choose to ADD a bathroom after just a few years of cohabitation. So can you imagine the level of clashes if this were the state of all bathrooms....everywhere... ANARCHY!!

On secong thought, that doesn't sound that bad. :up:

The Squirrel said:
I really don't.

you need to especially at work or public places to discourage men from taking dumps there where nigs just trying to pee.

Jplaya2023 said:
you need to especially at work or public places to discourage men from taking dumps there where nigs just trying to pee.

Is U Ali G?

- Whirly

November Rain said:

Um because that would be gross if they didnt >_<

You answered your own question..

I have yet to hear a woman take a dump and don't think I ever want to.

The Female Torch said:

so you have seperate bathroom's at the crib then?

haha

all he wanted to do was keep the little peoples gangster club

WHY DIDT THEY LET HIM :(

I accidentally peed my pants once, it was weird. like I could have stopped but what the hell. Just let it happen

The Female Torch said:

I don't think it's gross.

I like to watch women pee.

Here's how men piss on the seat

*wake up*
*realize they have to pee*
*Walk into bathroom*
*Pull thier penis out*
*start to pee*
*realize your peeing on the seat and not in the toilet*
*Move the penis over so your pissing in the toilet water*
*shake it to get the rest of the pee out*
*don't clean off the seat*
*Flush*
*walk out of the bathroom*
*don't clean the seat*
*Watch a women walk in after you and hear her ******

Because most men are perverts, go figure.

GarudA said:

Because most men are perverts, go figure.
'cause guys would pee all over the couch?

Man-Thing said:
that would suck when have to go #2 real bad though. I don't like going #2 in public restrooms, but sometimes (2-321) times a year I have to.
I refuse to sit down on a toilet seat in a public restroom.

Slipknot said:
I refuse to sit down on a toilet seat in a public restroom.

I agree and will go one futher, I hate public restrooms. I will only use them if it is an extreme emergency. They are filthy and never cleaned properly. I would love to see a show on dateline or one of those new programs take their black lights and do tests on public restrooms to see how many toxins are present.

As far as unisex bathrooms, well they may work in some places but if they were everywhere then some sick person would take advantage of that. I mean look at the extremes some pervs will go to with their camera phones.

Holly Goodhead said:
I accidentally peed my pants once, it was weird. like I could have stopped but what the hell. Just let it happen
That's strangely attractive..
*looks at stuff
goldenshowers

I piss on public toliets (purposefully.. i give people jobs goddammit) I would rather my inside burst before I sit on a public toliet. So no, women would b**** more about men generically pissing on the toliets, instead of not just their husbands but also complete strangers. Adding to the already b****ing by 691% No thank you Alex.

Women's bathrooms look cleaner,but tend to be less sanitary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"