Why do you hate Wolveirne?

Kool-Aid said:
Then Wolverine hits Hulk when his backs turned, they both get knocked out, then they fight again and this time Hulk knocks Wolverine the hell out. WOW big threat.

True Wolverine attacks Hulk when he isn't expecting it, but it was clarly from the front, Hulk tries to tackle Wolverine, but Wolveirne leaps out of the way, then jumps behind Hulk and slashes his back, Hulk picks up rock, Wolverine trips Hulk so the rock lands on Hulks head. magic girl puts them both aslepp and then chains up Wolveirne at his shoulders, hands, knees and ankles. Wolveirne and hulk wake up. Hulk picks up chained up Wolverine and throws him, the chains brake off and Wolverine. Wolveirne slams into Hulk as the magic girl runs off, she sees that Wendigo is awake and screams, Wolverine and Hulk both stop fighting and turn to see what is going on. Hulk hits Wolverine when his back is turned

Like I said before, Hulk never got a hit in during the battle, never. if I was going to fight someone I couldn't even get a hit in, that person would be a threat and Wolveirne is a threat!

Foxx, you might as well hang it up. Trust me. I've fought the good fight and in the end people like who they want and they hate who they want, with or without logic. Hell, you've posted more canon scans than I did and you see the result? It's a waste of time, at the end of the day you know you presented a worthwhile argument with canon to back it, it's not as if you just came in with a load of 'BS' i.e. 'Logan owns your soul!' and then leave.

Heh, trust me, it's as good as you're going to get. From one Wolverine fan to another.

thanks man, i just think in even a small way, that if they can see that in fact Wolverine is more then a man with claws as many have been lead to believe, I have done my job. We Wolverine fans will never stop fighting the good fight because we are X-Men....i mean we are Wolverine fans:)

by the way great previews of Wolverine #43 at :http://loganfiles.com/w-preview.html

Well if you think about it, if they made Wloverine get his little hairy hide handed to him in that first fight he wouldn't have made a very good or lasting impression and I think they had plans for him all along. I honestly don't think his chances against Hulk or the Wendigo are very good but that's just me. :venom:

Heh, this is a point I always get a good laugh out of. When you've got a character you love and he's not getting any spotlight, you want him to have it. When you've got a popular character that you like and he's taken Main Stage, you wish he wasn't getting quite so much. Just as I said, people dislike popularity. They like the character, the ideal of the attention they'd draw but don't want the baggage that comes along with THAT level of popularity.

It's an enigma wrapped in a riddle covered in frosting.

he's got a point!

personally I think a part the fault is on the writers they simply watered the character down and changed the core that made im so unique

....or is it because he is canadian........???:D :D :D

Venom.Symbiote said:
Well if you think about it, if they made Wloverine get his little hairy hide handed to him in that first fight he wouldn't have made a very good or lasting impression and I think they had plans for him all along. I honestly don't think his chances against Hulk or the Wendigo are very good but that's just me. :venom:

so what you are saying is Wolverine DID NOT get his butt handed to him by Hulk or Wendigo, i agree. At the time Hulk #180 was written there were no plans for him. read Wolveirne and Hulk, its a reprint of Hulk 180-181 and it has the history of creating Wolverine in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"