Why do you hate Wolveirne?

TheCorpulent1 said:
All right, most of us don't take them as seriously being in continuity, except for the fanatics who constantly pine away for Squirrel Girl's nonexistant affections.

Better? ;)
Slightly,...

You forgot the part about the Squirrel Girl inflatables and the fur-tail cuffs,

But I'm satisfied.
:up:

In the past, before the X-Men movie I guess, I didn't care for Wolverine. He seemed too one dementional. Just a character who had claws and killed lots of people with them and had a bad additude and smoked. Thats all I would see, sort of like how I used to view Punisher too. I would see the punisher, the way they would show him posing with guns bigger than his whole body acting all bad and stuff. They seemed one demensional and not human or vulnerable. I didn't bother to find out what his character was like. But then the movie came out for X-men, and I thought Wolverine actually seems like a real character in the comics. So I got into reading stuff about him. Now I like him and what his character is, same with the Punisher.

I love this shot, you know when Wolveirne was about to cut Hulks head off then decided not to
HulkvsWolverine3_5.jpg

thats from Wolveirne #145

Thats so stupid. Like Hulk couldn't just flick him off like a flea.:rolleyes:

Kool-Aid said:
Thats so stupid. Like Hulk couldn't just flick him off like a flea.:rolleyes:

read the issue, Wolverine cut at Hulk so much, that Hulk fell to the ground in a panic, Wolverine starts to sever his head off, but decides not too

Hulk panic? It most have been because hes never faced such powerful force before like Wolverine. lmao

Thats kinda stupid. Hulk heals faster than wolverine does. Wolverine's cuts shouldnt do anything more than cause hulk pain. Even if he did try to sever his head it'd practically be half reattached by the time Logan's claws came out the other side of Hulk's neck.

I hate Wolverine because his origins series is just a waste of money.

obviously not, since Wolverine DID slash at Hulk so much that he paniced, droped to the ground and was help less and lets not forget
Hulk #340, Wolveirne slashed hulk up in theis issue, in fact he gutted Hulk and left him for dead, if wolverine cut Hulks head off then while he was out, there would be a Hulk today
hulksdead.jpg

Gilpesh said:
I hate Wolverine because his origins series is just a waste of money.

waste of money for you, Marvel is pleased with its sales and I have enjoyed the series and I can't wait for more, but you do have a original reason to hate Wolverine.:)

Why do you keep listing reasons for people to hate Wolverine more?

foxx5 said:
I love this shot, you know when Wolveirne was about to cut Hulks head off then decided not to
HulkvsWolverine3_5.jpg

thats from Wolveirne #145

It looks like Hulk just needed a hug after all... Kinda looks like he's crying because someone finally hugs him.

Kool-Aid said:
Why do you keep listing reasons for people to hate Wolverine more?

what do you mean? are you asking because I am a Wolveirne fan? I started this thread to really get to the bottom of the while wolveirne hate thing, it seemed that everone was always against Wolveirne, but they never had a good reason, so now I know that 96% of you really dont hate Wolverine you hate how Marvel ****es him around in comics. Most of you like the hairy beast, you just wish Marvel would limit his appearances and get him some good writting that consistant, thats fair. In Marvel's defense they have removed him from Uncanny X-Men and reg X-Men books and have limited his guest appearances. I hope I answered your question Kool-Aid?

And If Wolverine can come back from what the Hulk did to him ^^^^ then HULK would come back 10 times faster and rip him appart again.

KevanG said:
It looks like Hulk just needed a hug after all... Kinda looks like he's crying because someone finally hugs him.

lol..... truth is that Hulk probley does need a geniune hug from somebody a friend, have they ever done a sentimental story about Hulk and him always trying to find peace by himself?

You forgot his power levels. Alot of people hate that writers have him doing what you just posted above. Wolverine shold never be nothing more then a bother not a threat to Hulk.

foxx5 said:
waste of money for you, Marvel is pleased with its sales and I have enjoyed the series and I can't wait for more, but you do have a original reason to hate Wolverine.:)

Well I thought I would love it because I liked Origin and wanted to finally know his origin with no retcons coming up in a month or two. Also it seems that his Origns and Endings arc in his other solo book was supposed to do that and then I hear the writer behind Origins has a five year plan for it meaning no answers for the longest time. Maybe when it is all over and I hear the basic outline of what they did I might be tempted to pick up the eventual trades that come out of Origins.

Kool-Aid said:
You forgot his power levels. Alot of people hate that writers have him doing what you just posted above. Wolverine shold never be nothing more then a bother not a threat to Hulk.

as stated earlier Wolveirne was designed to be a threat to Hulk, since his first appearance, where Hulk couldn't even touch Wolverine once in battle. the only two blows Hulk got in was when Wolveirne was chained up by another person and when they went to see what was wrong with a girl and Hulk bashed Wolveirne in the back of the head, Wolveirne and Hulk had stopped fighting at that time, so to say that Wolverine isn't a threat, you are wrong and that is proven in the many issues od Wolveirne and Hulk fighting.

Everything Wolverine did to Hulk in that barely fased him. It ended with Wolverine getting laid out. How is that a threat?:confused:

Kool-Aid said:
Everything Wolverine did to Hulk in that barely fased him. It ended with Wolverine getting laid out. How is that a threat?:confused:

yes barley fased him, now think if the fight went with out interuption, Hulk would be laying on the floor in a panic, getting his head cut off, like in Wolveirne #145. You have to remember Hulk NEVER got a punch in during the fight, it was only after they stopped fighting that Hulk hit Wolverine from behind. do I have to post more pictures of Wolverine killing Hulk, the two earlier wasn't enough, just check out that fights at: http://loganfiles.com/w-Battles.html

Hulk was trying to fight Windigo the whole time not Wolverine. Windigo and Hulk just kept tossing Wolverine off them. I didn't see any threat.:confused:

Kool-Aid said:
Hulk was trying to fight Windigo the whole time not Wolverine. Windigo and Hulk just kept tossing Wolverine off them. I didn't see any threat.:confused:

You have not read Hulk #181!, Windigo was defeated by Hulk and Wolverine together, and neither Hulk or Windigo hit Wolverine even once, if you are going to talk about a comic it would be good if oyu had the issue, because I have it right here in front of me, you cant see the threat because you dont have the book.

Actually Hulk threw Windigo against a tree and Wolverine jumped on him when Windigo was out cold and said "oh better take him out" or something like that. Before that Wolverine just keeped jumping on them and getting tossed off. Then Wolverine hits Hulk when his backs turned, they both get knocked out, then they fight again and this time Hulk knocks Wolverine the hell out. WOW big threat.

at no point does Hulk or Wendigo toss Wolveirne off, please take a look at the book when you get the chance. Wolveirne slashes Wendigo, kicks him down a cliff, slashes him again, hits him in the head, then Hulk jumps at Wedigo, but gets puched by Wedigo before he could do anything. Wolveirne jumps on Wedigo's back and slashes/grabs at wendigo's face and tells Hulk to attack Wendigo while he has him distracted. Hulk tosses Wedigo and then Wolverine says clearly in the book that Wendigo is conscious, so Wolverine runs over and stabs both claws into the chest of the Wendigo and puts him down for the count

Hulk didn't really do much of the work, and wendigo wasn't out cold it says clearly that wendigo was conscious, man I dont know why you try to lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"