Will anyone be seeing X3 at the Leicester Square Odeon?

grey_jeanie

Sidekick
Reaction score
I was wondering if any Brits will be going to watch X3 at the Odeon in Leicester Square - possibly for the midnight viewing.

grey_jeanie said:
I was wondering if any Brits will be going to watch X3 at the Odeon in Leicester Square - possibly for the midnight viewing.
That's a very specific question. :p

It'll probably be either Odean or Vue near me.

wow.....what would be the chances!!!....lol!

Lets all make threads on what theatre we're going to see the film at 3 months ahead of time!

Yeah!?!

I really want to but it's right in the middle of my GCSE's but I wouldn't have one for like 6 days afterwards so I might just do it.

go for it
i may go ther aswell if i can get n e mates to come otherwise just normal vue in harrow

littyx said:
Lets all make threads on what theatre we're going to see the film at 3 months ahead of time!

Yeah!?!

It's not just any old cinema. It's like the most high profile one in the middle of London where all the premieres are and the atmosphere is usually really cool.

grey_jeanie said:

I may be.....and don't worry, crowds are not a problem for me anymore. I think the five years with the prison therapist will prove that.

Well I'll probably go see X3 at the Mann's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood where the X3 premeire will probably actually happen....but that doesnt mean I'm going to start a thread about it months in advance.

hey dude,

yes i think imight just do that - at he very least i'm going to go along to the official red-carpet premiere.

That'd be great. But I just reckon I shall see it at either Odeon or Vue cinema. Definitely gonna be the first one to see it in Leicester, I'd hang around for ages to watch the movie. And another cool thing, is that there's a new extremely cheap cinema down the road from my campus. At 2.90 a ticket, you can tell I'll be watching it every day there.

got the UGC/Cineworld unlimited pass... so i guess i'll be seeing it many times during it's cinema run..

Will try for opening night in L.Sq.. but otherwise i will just catch it in Chelsea (closer to home)

I just don't have anyone to go with and I don't want to get like mugged at midnight on the street! And they don't take my debit card so I need to use my Mum's credit card and the owner has to be present... :up:

I'm checking the local Cineworld's website on a weekly basis, waiting for the advance tickets to go up :) so i'll be booking a ticket or two then... I've already booked time off work the following weekend :) However, I really don't have the money to go all the way to London and stop over (not that I'd sleep anyway - I'd be hyped for a week and be running solely on Red Bull - or rather the Tesco equivilent, Kick!) AND pay for tickets - which I suspect aren't exactly cheap!

Anyone know if any celebs (and by that I mean REAL celebs not the usual Z-listers <coughs something that sounds suspiciously like "Chantelle"> ) are gonna go to the Brit premier?

Tekaybe said:
Anyone know if any celebs (and by that I mean REAL celebs not the usual Z-listers <coughs something that sounds suspiciously like "Chantelle"> ) are gonna go to the Brit premier?

Bit to early to know I think.

Some of the cast went to the London premiere for X1 and X2 so I reckon there will be a few. Admittedly it was the guys who played Toad and Sabertooth but still.

Electrix said:
Take a friend?

X-men is my secret love affair which most of my friends don't know about. Although me and my friend are really sad with Harry Potter (especially her) so maybe she would come.

Electrix said:
Bit to early to know I think.

I cud imagine it now tho, Chantelle walking down the carpet...not having a clue what the 'X-Men' are. I'd love to attack Hugh sexually though, if he appeared.

grey_jeanie said:
X-men is my sevret love affair which most of my friends don't know about. Although me and my friend are really sad with Harry Potter (especially her) so maybe she would come.

Know that feeling... I "revealed" my secret love affair with Xmen at work today by accident... didn't go down so well... they think I'm a little odd now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"