Will anyone be seeing X3 at the Leicester Square Odeon?

I'm lucky because a few of mine want to see it. I show them the trailer when they come round and I'll probably show them the new one.

Its just going to be awkward me vibration with excitement while watching it and my mates sat next me to.

Tekaybe said:
Know that feeling... I "revealed" my secret love affair with Xmen at work today by accident... didn't go down so well... they think I'm a little odd now :)

What did you do/say?

Sugarculted said:
I cud imagine it now tho, Chantelle walking down the carpet...not having a clue what the 'X-Men' are.

"Oh its a film about, like, issues and stuff, and, like, its really deep and, err, stuff"

Sugarculted said:
I cud imagine it now tho, Chantelle walking down the carpet...not having a clue what the 'X-Men' are. I'd love to attack Hugh sexually though, if he appeared.

lol. I would just love the atmosphere. I really want to go but as I said it's right in the middle of my exams

Electrix said:
What did you do/say?

Well I had been pouring over the latest issue of Empire (the version with Wolverine on the cover, naturally) and one of the bosses pops up with "oh are you a bit of a film buff then". Without really thinking about it, I popped out with "kinda, but I'm more of an Xmen buff really".... <silence> Utter, total silence. Then everyone suddenly had something else to do :O

It's not like I'm (that) embarassed but no one else is quite as obssesed

grey_jeanie said:
X-men is my secret love affair which most of my friends don't know about. Although me and my friend are really sad with Harry Potter (especially her) so maybe she would come.

Ack, no! You should be proud of liking X-Men. Hell, I don't care if tons of people watch me as I'm practically shaking with excitement with ma X-Men gear on.

Tekaybe said:
Well I had been pouring over the latest issue of Empire (the version with Wolverine on the cover, naturally) and one of the bosses pops up with "oh are you a bit of a film buff then". Without really thinking about it, I popped out with "kinda, but I'm more of an Xmen buff really".... <silence> Utter, total silence. Then everyone suddenly had something else to do :O

lol... silence... tumble-weed

I got the Empire with Phoenix - of course

grey_jeanie said:
It's not like I'm (that) embarassed but no one else is quite as obssesed

Hey *I'm* not embarrassed by it :) just my bosses :) I quite happily use my local WH Smiths (its a newspaper & Magazine shop, in case there are any "foreigners" popping in here to see whats happening in sunny ol' Blighty) as a library, spending my lunch hour in there reading the Xmen mags :)

Mine was from W H Smith - good old Smithy's (I made that up so it might be something like Woolies)

grey_jeanie said:
X-men is my secret love affair which most of my friends don't know about. Although me and my friend are really sad with Harry Potter (especially her) so maybe she would come.

so... tell them? before i used to keep it a secret, and now im like I LOVE X-MEN !!! openly and they all ... dont care, or else think its cool....

Tekaybe said:

You've been POURING over it? Pouring what? Tea, coffee, cola, something else??? :eek:

In your sentence, the word is spelled PORING, from the verb 'to pore', to look at closely.

Be proud of your love for xmen I am!!!

And i'll prob catch this at the amc or unless i do actually get gold passes to my local vue.

^^ Yep, I'm a maniac for the English language! But people should feel good about learning, especially when it stops them making mistakes!

When i used to read the Claremont-written Uncanny X-Men as a kid of nine or ten, I often used to have to grab the dictionary to look things up and those stories helped expand my mind and vocabulary! Where else would you find sentences about 'eldritch fire' or 'malefic destiny' or 'coruscating tower of force'!?

I really want to see x3 at leicester square and then probably again at my local vue in finchley. i joined the bfi because they have been known to give heads up for premiere tickets for big moives (eg narnia and elizabeth town), so hopefully something x-men related will come up.

as for chantelle at the premiere... "it's kolossus with a k"

We have an Ozone/Vue Cinema near here which provides a FAR better cinematic experience than the Odeons in town. You don't have to sit as close to the other people in the Ozone!

I'll be seeing X3 at the Odeon in Leicester Square. You might have heard that I'm going to the premiere.

Will definetly be going to the Odean in Leicester Square to see X3 as well!!! Am begging my mother to get me tickets to the priemere cause she works for Ogilvy & Mathers who is doing the European publicity for X3, doubt it thought. :( Rumour has it that Famkee and Rebbecca and Hugh definetly will be at the London priemere.

God soo many brits on the site, YEAH!!!! RULE BRITAINNIA!!! BRITAINIAA RULES THE WAVES!!!!

Chamber_UK said:
Will definetly be going to the Odean in Leicester Square to see X3 as well!!! Am begging my mother to get me tickets to the priemere cause she works for Ogilvy & Mathers who is doing the European publicity for X3, doubt it thought. :( Rumour has it that Famkee and Rebbecca and Hugh definetly will be at the London priemere.

God soo many brits on the site, YEAH!!!! RULE BRITAINNIA!!! BRITAINIAA RULES THE WAVES!!!!
Everyone is going to the premiere. Right Pirateking?

I'll be going to see it at my local Vue

I'd love to go to Leicester Sq for the premiere. However I work in Vue (Cardiff) and we have the largest screens in Wales so I think I'll give it a miss. Plus we the manager has given us the go ahead for dressing up, if i can convince them to put on a midnight showing.

X-Maniac said:
Where else would you find sentences about 'eldritch fire' or 'malefic destiny' or 'coruscating tower of force'!?

hahaha

Gee i wonder what happened to those american wankers who didn't think many people would respond to this thread.....HMMMMMMMM???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"