Will CCG be in this movie?

please no. she's fugly. i want more of that chick at the daily bugle. Screw MJ, go out with taht chick.

kittykatkr said:
yes she is beautiful we need one pretty girl in the movie

You have very strange opinions.

"Catwoman was a good movie, CCG is pretty."

Just Strange :confused:

Why not ? So far, she's just a secondary character fleshing out the also secondary Ditkovitch character.
I have no problem with her being the clumsy awkward daughter of Peter's landlord.

venom4life said:
I swear to God she looks like she should eat more chocolate cake!

good one lol

Why should CCG be in SM3...when she could have her own spin-off film? ;)

IMO, the only women in Pete's life should be from the comics in some way,shape or form. And she, most decidely, is a Raimi creation.

Immortal One said:
...And she, most decidely, is a Raimi creation.

and most fittingly so too. :eek: I mean looked what he turned the super model, drop dead gorgeous... "Face it Tiger... You've hit the Jackpot" MJ into moon-faced, flappy jack, snaggle tooth GweMJ. ;)

Would you expect any less??? :D

*hehe* Guess I should not expect a Christmas present of a threesome with Snaggle Rock and Choco Cake Girl... or even Christmas Cards this year. ;)

Hmm if we get Chameleon maybe she'll be related in some way. I mean they are both Russian right?

OH HELL NO! This woman looks nothing like Gwen! Dump her. And while we're at it, let's drop the stupid singers like that asian chick who sang the Spider-Man Theme and the guitar dude. Once was funny... but the asian chick..... uggg!

Some one get a petition going CCG for SM3 villan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no more street singers!!!!! they're plenty annoying enuff in real life!!!

If they do have to have another CCG, let her serve a steak and taters instead. I likes me some steak and taters. MMm hmmm...

they should have replaced her with Debra.:(

I want CG to return in Spiderman 3 because some parts of the movie won't look right without it.

Observation: She looks like a wobbly, newly-hatched bird.

I wouldn't mind her returning in a small role again, though. She has a sort of ugly-beauty going on for her.

If Peter moves in with M.J.. then we won't see him any more... i doubt Peter will still live in the same apartment.. i hope his life changes for the better

So, is it safe to say she wont be in SP3? i'm too lazy but some one check IMDB to see if she's cast. :( I'll miss her mole.

Reason for Chocolate Cake scene was for Peter to have a chance to forget about his problems... we could have had something similar to that without Chocolate Cake girl... or even Chocolate Cake lol

:venom: Believe it or not, but "The Mass Hysteria" begins with her. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"