Will CCG be in this movie?

She's probably banging someone who works on the movie.

I apologize in advance for any unpleasant imagery I may have conjured with the above remark.

So, is it safe to say she wont be in SP3? i'm too lazy but some one check IMDB to see if she's cast. :( I'll miss her mole.
she is in it along with Mr. Dikovitch. I loved the scenes with CCG and I really wonder how she will react to symbiote spidey if peter talks to her as symbiote spidey, she probably still has a crush on peter though.

wait so gwen isnt in the movie?? :whatever:

Maybe MJ confronts her, "Stay the hell away from my man, Beeyach!"

I think she is in.... the Q & A said the apartment dude was back so she will probably be in... and other reports said Peter hits on a lot of girls other than Gwen, so I bet Peter will flirt with her at some point while he is possessed

Great news CCG fans, she will definitely be in the movie!

Mageina has just finished filming Spider-man 3, due out May, 2007
and Live!, a film with Eva Mendes, (Hitch, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Once Upon a Time in Mexico), and David Krumholtz, (Numb3rs, 10 Things I Hate About You).

source: http://www.mageinatovah.com/

There should be a "don't care" option because I don't think she improved the movie any but she didn't hurt it either. So I really don't care.

They've already said she's in the movie. The fact that they're showing the father means she'll be there as well.

this was back in 05, give me a break

To be honest, I don't see what the point would be. I never got the chocolate cake scene in the second movie. I would say no.

It's been confirmed a very long time ago that she is coming back. For a while everybody tried to speculate as to what for, because she sure as hell ain't being peter's love interest or anybodyelse's for that matter either.

I remember back in 2003/2004 when some clowns here actually believed she was Gwen Stacy:o

To be honest, I don't see what the point would be. I never got the chocolate cake scene in the second movie. I would say no.

She was supposed to be the one person that made Peter feel better in his time of need. He had no powers he pissed off Aunt May and Mary Jane was getting married. He had no one to turn to but the ugly twig that lives with the fat guy across the hall.:whatever:

Yeah, she's coming back to cook chocolate cake for Peter Parker! And provide another pointless part in the movie.

im_051203.jpg

I read in the new website (i forget wat its called) guen stacy is GAY! amazing huh well no not suprising me shes a man and she kisses other men in movies too not suprised at all

I read in the new website (i forget wat its called) guen stacy is GAY! amazing huh well no not suprising me shes a man and she kisses other men in movies too not suprised at all

Dumbest post ever. How do you pronounce that name..."Guen"?

She was supposed to be the one person that made Peter feel better in his time of need. He had no powers he pissed off Aunt May and Mary Jane was getting married. He had no one to turn to but the ugly twig that lives with the fat guy across the hall.:whatever:

I'm glad someone else understood what was happening. I'm suprised a lot of people didn't understand that scene. Right before it Peter is completley lost as to what to do with himself, and even his Aunt walks away from him after he confesses what happened to Uncle Ben to her. So basically he has no one to turn to, everyone seems to hate him even after he gave up being spider-man.

Yet someone who is pretty much a stranger in his life notices he is struggling and she cares for him on some level, and does a simple act of kindness because he desperatley needs some kindness in his life. It's not some kind of set up for some crazy love scene or something. Remember, Peter was almost suprised when she offered him some cake; "That would be nice", as if niceness was something new to him then, which it basically was at that time.

And although she worked for the story in S-M2, I can only see her in S-M3 if Peter, under the influence of the symbiote again, does something mean to her. It would kind of work with the second film, except now peter is repaying her kindness by some bad action. I could see it happening, but I dunno if I want to or if it's necessary. Being mean to Mr. Ditkovitch seems like a more appealing scene to me.:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"