• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Will Forte is The Last Man on Earth

Ideally Sudeikis' shuttle comes down right on top of everyone besides Carol and Tandy and the rest of the show is just those three chilling.

Decent episode this week. Everyone seemed considerably less horrific.

The part with them orgasmically eating the bacon was one of the best scenes of the entire series to me.

I thought yesteday's episode was great.
I really liked how it wasnt just Tandy doing something stupid and the whole group, save Carol, dogpiling on him.
I also liked how it made someone else the unlikable one. That development at the end is really interesting.

I wonder how long a likeable Tandy will last

"I thought he was gonna take his pants off"

I laughed hard at that one, because that's where my mind went too. :funny:

Mary Steenburgen replied to my tweet the other day. I was pumped.

I love the name Tandy. I've stated before that this show is a brilliant satire of sitcom conventions, and one of the best transgressions of that formula is the LEAD CHARACTER basically undergoing a name change in the middle of the first season because he encounters another person with the same, relatively common name, which is a normal occurrence in the real world but is unheard of in the artificial world of television.

Usually Boris Kodjoe is a likeable actor, but on this show they make him a real jackass.

Well, I mean.... look at every other character on the show besides Carol. :o

"I'll never forget the time he stood up on the table and peed in your wine and then how you threw it in his eyes."

:lmao:

Gail/Gordon were a terrible couple, I wish we actually got to see them in action.

Still can't get over the fact that she played his Mom in Step Brothers, lol.

So will Tandy reunite with his brother?

I would assume so. They can only drag out him being in isolation for so long...

I hope [BLACKOUT]Phil stays dead. Never liked his character.[/BLACKOUT]

Really liked this episode. Hilarious and suspenseful.

This show really improved and I hope it stays this way

I hope [BLACKOUT]Phil stays dead. Never liked his character.[/BLACKOUT]

I do hope Sudekis' character lives as he and Tandy do not know the other is still alive.

https://twitter.com/MichaelAusiello/status/688241088860045312
Michael Ausiello
‏@MichaelAusiello

.@LastManFOX Spoiler Alert!
CY0fn22U0AIM3EB.jpg
CY0fnybUwAIuzB0.jpg
Oh my Gawd...

[YT]z5hXsFwmLB4[/YT]
A+ casting.

Good, because it replaces that mediocre piece of crap known as Bordertown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"