Will Marty McFly die early?!

Gonking said:
I'm not agree. In my opinion there is only the changing present, the NOW.

and if someday, someone could travel in time why don't we see a person from the future nowadays, here, right now?

The the fact that the present changes is all the proof you need to know that you are traveling through time. If there was no time, nothing would be able to change. What is the measurement of now anyway? There is only what you will do, and what you have done. Now is so small you cannot measure it. Now, I am done, because this is like arguing advanced tax preparation with a 4 year old.

bluejake01 said:
Me Tarzan...Me not am agree...

The the fact that the present changes is all the proof you need to know that you are traveling through time.

Someone who is teaching me how to write in english shouldn't write "The the" at the Beginning of the phrase. You only need to use it once.

...and you live in a country where the natural language is english...shame on you.

Gonking said:
Someone who is teaching me how to write in english shouldn't write "The the" at the begging of the phrase. You only need to use it once.

...and you live in a country where the natural language is english...shame on you.

Typos are happen, and there is very little way to teach someone not to make them...grammar however is easily taught and mastered. Keep up the good work.

bluejake01 said:
Typos are happen, and there is very little way to teach someone not to make them...grammar however is easily taught and mastered. Keep up the good work.

I'm trying

Marty McFly: *Watches the video, phone rings, answers it* Hello?

Creepy voice: You will die in 7 days.

Marty: Actually, I lost 2 weeks of my life back in the 80s from time travel.

Creepy voice: WHAT!?!? oh ****!?!? just, just hang on! I'll be right over! Stay put!

Matt said:
Marty McFly: *Watches the video, phone rings, answers it* Hello?

Creepy voice: You will die in 7 days.

Marty: Actually, I lost 2 weeks of my life back in the 80s from time travel.

Creepy voice: WHAT!?!? oh ****!?!? just, just hang on! I'll be right over! Stay put!

The creepy voice is Needles a/k/a Flea. ;)

Yes, Marty will die early. The Terminator went to 1985 and got him.

Catman said:
shhhhh! Don't spoil BTTF Part 4!
BTTF Part 4 will also feature John Titor, the so called time traveler:woot:

I hope Biff and Needles team-up in part 4.

If marty went to the future, how could he be there? He got in the time machine with doc.

NewYorkSpider said:
If marty went to the future, how could he be there? He got in the time machine with doc.

what :huh:

Catman said:

If Marty got in the Time machine with Doc and his girlfriend in 1985 and went to the future. How could they be in 2015? They would be missing people.

NewYorkSpider said:
If Marty got in the Time machine with Doc and his girlfriend in 1985 and went to the future. How could they be in 2015? They would be missing people.

Dude...cause they came back! Although I see what you're saying since at the end of part 3, Doc said that the future had not yet be written :huh:

David Starsky said:
If Marty went ahead in time, how could he have a future self.

The assumption is that he went forward into one of many possible outcomes. The chain of events should have led him back home without incident, to live out his life till he got old. Old Biff screwed that up, creating a different reality.

Catman said:
Dude...cause they came back! Although I see what you're saying since at the end of part 3, Doc said that the future had not yet be written :huh:

Damn that confusing space-time continuum. :csad:

I know :( When they return to 1985, Doc says they are in an alternate 1985 but the reality is that they were in an alternate 1985 to begin with. The REAL 1985 was the one where Marty's parents are losers and Doc Brown gets murdered.

You know, it's almost 2015 and I still don't have a hoverboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"