Will Smith and Margot Robbie prepare to Focus

I still can't believe Smith turned down Django. That is the biggest bonehead move. Even worse than him turning down Neo (which I dont think he wouldve been good for) to do Wild Wild West.

I loved Foxx in the role. I really do. However, I wish it was Smith. Django Unchained would have been to Will Smith what Pulp Fiction was to John Travolta.

I feel the same.

Really stupid of him. Stupid reasoning on why he did it too

I dunno, maybe it's cause Jamie Foxx already imprinted himself in the role but I really can't picture Will playing Django. I feel like it would have been a completely different movie with Will in the role. Will is naturally more commanding physically and personality wise than Jamie Foxx and I think Tarantino's script needed Django to be a bit more humble and unassuming which Foxx pulled off well.

Hard to imagine that Affleck and Stewart were once attached to this project. Nothing against them but I can't imagine either on both roles.

I really like the look of this, it looks slick and cool but with a darker side that the trailer only hints at. It's good to see Will in something a bit different, it's been a while, maybe since the Pursuit of Happyness that I felt he's tried to test himself.

Anyone else spot the Michael Bay cameo? :awesome:

You'll didn't even know here before Wolf, unlike me. :oldrazz:

You a Neighbours fan? :D

Let me save y'all some money! The Dutchess ends up being an expert con herself and betrays The Fresh Prince, but later feels guilty about the whole thing, I'm going to assume some russian bad guys in here and some gun fights...They end up together at the end.

Margot Robbie is ridiculously hot. Like ridiculously . But i have to wonder , how must a person feel being so hiper-sexualized in film roles ? I have no idea but i imagine some women would react very differently than others. For now it looks like she sorta embraces that.

Margot Robbie is ridiculously hot. Like ridiculously . But i have to wonder , how must a person feel being so hiper-sexualized in film roles ? I have no idea but i imagine some women would react very differently than others. For now it looks like she sorta embraces that.

It seems to me like an ideal photo-shoot with her would be to recreate the fountain scene from La Dolce Vita, this seems like a no-brainer to me.

Let me save y'all some money! The Dutchess ends up being an expert con herself and betrays The Fresh Prince, but later feels guilty about the whole thing, I'm going to assume some russian bad guys in here and some gun fights...They end up together at the end.
hmmm a little to save even for a Smith movie. i hope at the end he is the bad guy and she loses everything. :yay:

Trailer #2

[YT]6vY9UPiI4eQ[/YT]

swMzhB9.jpg

These two are so ridiculously charismatic.

Will the sequel in five years include his son screwing over his dad and landing MILF Margot? That would be a script worthwhile.

You don't think little Jaden is punching the wall at home right now?

I'm really looking forward to this. I Love you Phillip Morris and Crazy, Stupid, Love were both great and I'll watch Margot in anything. :hrt:

It's funny how this originally was supposed to feature Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone, and then it was supposed to be Ben Affleck & Kristen Stewart, before Will & Margot ended up as the leads.

They look great together.

That's a good looking couple. I wonder if the rumors were true?

They probably were. Too much sexual tension for it not to have happened. :p

I'm really looking forward to this. I Love you Phillip Morris and Crazy, Stupid, Love were both great and I'll watch Margot in anything. :hrt:

It's funny how this originally was supposed to feature Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone, and then it was supposed to be Ben Affleck & Kristen Stewart, before Will & Margot ended up as the leads.

They look great together.

Nothing against both but I'm still cringing just thinking how this was almost a Stewart/Affleck flick.

That's a good looking couple. I wonder if the rumors were true?

They probably were. Too much sexual tension for it not to have happened. :p

I think so too. :ninja:

Margot Robbie is a living goddess, and...this doesn't look that bad. I like the use of music in that trailer.

Last edited:
Hard to believe that Margot Robbie got her big break not long ago in Wolf of Wall Street, but now it definitely seems like she's the sex symbol in Hollywood.

Margot Robbie is just like Jessica Chastain. Comes out of no where and hits the ground running.

sometimes I get tired of being hyper-sexualized. but the women in my life dont get it, im not object.

Margot Robbie is just like Jessica Chastain. Comes out of no where and hits the ground running.
Chastain isn't playing up a sex pot image though and has multiple Oscar nominations. And that's not a knock on Robbie, she's doing great but it's a different kind of great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"