Superman Returns Will Stanford make Brainiac?

Oldguy said:
Ah yes, Mr. Mom. See, now you aren't reassuring me, your just making me nervous.
Yeah but he from Mr. Mom to Batman 89 and then on to movies like Desperate Measures, Pacific Heights, One Good Cop...then you have Robin Wiliams and many other actors who do both comedy and drama very well...give the guy a chance before saying he is going to be campy.

Venom71 said:
Yeah but he from Mr. Mom to Batman 89 and then on to movies like Desperate Measures, Pacific Heights, One Good Cop...then you have Robin Wiliams and many other actors who do both comedy and drama very well...give the guy a chance before saying he is going to be campy.

Oldguy said:
Now I'm not condemming Kumar to Otisburg or anything, but comon Venom, check out the guys resume. At least 80% of what he's done is comedic.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but I can't fault others that don't. There's plenty of basis for their concern.

Look at me, giving him a chance.

Oldguy said:
Look at me, giving him a chance.
Yes I see you are but alot of people just see he was in Harold and Kumar and assume he is going to be camp and another Otis...I am glad you are giving him a chance Oldguy! :up:

Get real you " defend any of singers decisions fanboys ".......

Penn might not be exactly campy, but he will be the villianous comic relief. Id bet my left nut on it, and anyone who disagree's is fooling themselves with this " Kal is an actor, he can act " crap. Yea he can act, in a comedy of course. He won't be as annoying as Otis, but bring on the comedy.

tabLengle said:

Penn might not be exactly campy, but he will be the villianous comic relief. Id bet my left nut on it, and anyone who disagree's is fooling themselves with this " Kal is an actor, he can act " crap. Yea he can act, in a comedy of course. He won't be as annoying as Otis, but bring on the comedy.

Hey I know, you and Matches could do a 2 in 1, if your wrong, he'll eat your left nut on web-cam, instead of his Superman comic.

*Edit, I totally agree with you BTW, that KP will be villainous comedic relief. I value all my remaining parts too much to venture any wagers, unfortunately.

Oldguy said:
Hey I know, you and Matches could do a 2 in 1, if your wrong, he'll eat your left nut on web-cam, instead of his Superman comic.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

tabLengle said:

I think it's not him thats going to provide the comic relief, but Lex's girlfriend with her cute little doggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"