Superman Returns Will the GREEN CRYSTAL be in SR?

if you look at the lex luthor figure (available to buy from june 2006) he is holding the green crystal

Well again we dont know if that is THE crystal. it may very well be kryptonite(just because luthor would be the one to hold it)/

Of course yes, it will help Lex to open FOS and make NK.

Lex coudn't figure out which color he liked, so he grabbed both.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
your trying to post in every thread arent you?

Has one of my peers accused me of treason?

No it's just a coincidence because not many are posting and I have a bit of free time for once.

Showtime029 said:
Has one of my peers accused me of treason?

No it's just a coincidence because not many are posting and I have a bit of free time for once.

why would i accuse you of anything,

not doing that to anybody ever again.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
why would i accuse you of anything,

not doing that to anybody ever again.

We are joking, me and you.

What has happened here? You went to the darkness and now you have gone to the lighter side.

If i don't get involved,i can't upset anyone.

even on an internet chat board..you are percieved by your posts.. my personality is exactly as it is on the board..to have that anaylised by someone and then others to agree is a shock to the system.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
If i don't get involved,i can't upset anyone.

even on an internet chat board..you are percieved by your posts.. my personality is exactly as it is on the board..to have that anaylised by someone and then others to agree is a shock to the system.

You shouldn't let it get to you. It is the minority you are going by.

Showtime029 said:
You shouldn't let it get to you. It is the minority you are going by.

It doesn't matter how many people thought it..it means more people do and they just don't air it on a thread.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
It doesn't matter how many people thought it..it means more people do and they just don't air it on a thread.

It is a handful of people that trying to get to you. You shouldn't let that happen.

Trying?

its true..i bully people on the board.. don't do this,do that its hipocritical of me.

i can't allow that to be what i am rememberd for on a board.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
Trying?

its true..i bully people on the board.. don't do this,do that its hipocritical of me.

i can't allow that to be what i am rememberd for on a board.

I don't agree.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
your my friend.

you only see what you want to with me.

:up:

Through a Robocop colored visor?

Showtime029 said:
Through a Robocop colored visor?

so it would seem..i can see only the best in people.. but now i don't think i care anymore.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
so it would seem..i can see only the best in people.. but now i don't think i care anymore.

I am disappointed by you're outlook. You have been overwhelmed by some well placed jabs.

Showtime029 said:
I am disappointed by you're outlook. You have been overwhelmed by some well placed jabs.

its how i feel at this time i'm affraid.

4 years i have been here..never been smacked around as much as a few people have done.

i guess rose tinted glasses on the people of hype huh.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
its how i feel at this time i'm affraid.

4 years i have been here..never been smacked around as much as a few people have done.

i guess rose tinted glasses on the people of hype huh.

I got smacked around a good bit just recently as well, but it doesn't mean anything. It's the boards.

I get smacked around alot on boards too. It hurts.

Does anyone know the reasoning behind why the green crystal was green?

Metropolis_Man said:
Does anyone know the reasoning behind why the green crystal was green?
When you see Jor-El lay it carefully in the spaceship at the begining of superman 1, it truely shows that the green crystal is his personal gift to Kal-El... It contains powers that the other crystals doesn't have.. For example to power to create the fortress.. and it contains the last bit of Kryptonian power (I think).. Or at least that's what I WOULD think, seeing how it restores his powers in superman 2... I just think it would be a mistake not to have it in RETURNS, seeing how it played such a gigantic role in both superman 1 & 2... It should be that Lex gets a hold of it, and at the end doesn't quite know the following of his actions because of what was ment for Kal-El inside of this special green crystal, and something UNforseen should go wrong... Something that Lex didn't see coming, EVEN THOUGH he is the greatest criminal mind on earth! THIS IS WHAT I THINK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"