Will we see Hillary Clinton's exit strategy by April 2016?

Originally Posted by DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

That argument is completely idiotic because she was within her rights to do as she did. The administration has come out and said so along with the committees tasked with trying to find out if she did wrong. If it was a bad move then she shouldn't have been allowed to do so in the first place. She was also within her right to delete any email she deemed unimportant because that is part of her job. But the way she handled it makes her seem like an idiot.

Lex,

To save you some time you're dealing with a kid ( DJ ) with admitted drug issues.

You are correct. Hillary's actions are idiotic, dangerous and downright treasonous!

Though DJ has been open with his personal issues, you bringing them up is getting annoying. Lay off.....move on....find something else to talk about.

No... it's not idiotic. What is idiotic is putting state secrets on some mom and pop email server. She directly threatened the security of the country because she wanted convenience. She was likely not allowed to have easy remote access away from the secured State Department network so she instructed her minions to reach her at her personal, more convenient, home email address.

These actions are idiotic, dangerous and downright treasonous. Top Secret information passed between those unsecure servers that China and other countries most likely EASILY obtained.

She employeed IT firms that had zero security clearance and zero experience dealing with government data. It's such a major fail that it has sunk one of the strongest and surest Presidential campaigns in recent history. That's idiotic.

The DOJ disagrees with you:

A legal brief recently filed by the Department of Justice (DOJ) reportedly explains that former Secretary of State Hillary "Clinton was within her legal rights to use of her own email account, to take the messages with her when she left office and to be the one deciding which of those messages are government records that should be returned"

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/09/11/doj-debunks-media-speculation-that-hillary-clin/205497

I think I'll start calling you Dunning Kruger.

Oh the irony. Pot have you met kettle?

Lex,

To save you some time you're dealing with a kid ( DJ ) with admitted drug issues.

You are correct. Hillary's actions are idiotic, dangerous and downright treasonous!

Again, the DOJ disagrees with you. See that blue thingy at the top of the post. That is called a "hyperlink" we use those when we want others to see these things called "facts" those are used in a debate such as this because some issues are affected by people's personal bias therefore information from an outside source is needed to clarify things since I just don't expect you or Lex to take my word for things being as I'm just some dumb druggie liberal.

Though DJ has been open with his personal issues, you bringing them up is getting annoying. Lay off.....move on....find something else to talk about.

I don't mind Kelly, it's actually funny to watch him avoid every one of my post that render his arguments useless because he can't debate me with actual factual information. I feel bad for the guy since he is a 40-year adult working at his fortune 1,0000 company who can't even comprehend how to quote properly on the forum much less win an argument with an alcoholic who possesses only a high school education

I really can't say I care about the e-mails. I mean, in the grand scheme of the NSA spying on us, the FOIA backlogs, and the Obama administration authorizing the extrajudicial killings of American citizens, what exactly do some scrubbed servers amount to?

If you want to go after the Obama administration for a lack of transparency, you have a good case. But this Hillary Clinton email thing sounds more like laziness than anything else.

The fact that you bring it up this way to degrade his character really shows who the child is here. Just saying. DJ and I may never agree politically, but he has been an absolute pleasure to have on these boards.

That argument is completely idiotic because she was within her rights to do as she did. The administration has come out and said so along with the committees tasked with trying to find out if she did wrong. If it was a bad move then she shouldn't have been allowed to do so in the first place. She was also within her right to delete any email she deemed unimportant because that is part of her job. But the way she handled it makes her seem like an idiot.
To be fair, a Democrat White House is going to defend their Democrat candidate for the next Presidency. They aren't going to throw her to the wolves. The DOJ works for the pres so no difference there.

The DOJ disagrees with you:

Did you even read your own link? The Obama Administration said Hillary was in her right to delete PERSONAL information from her own computers. No one is claiming otherwise and the fact that they are trying to change the point of attack from Top Secret emails to "personal" emails is more of a sign of a cover up.

Everyone knows the DOJ is disingenuous. The DOJ under this current administration has been pretty biased and prejudiced. I care not what they have to say regarding their former Secretary of State, nor what the Obama Administration has to say on this.

Can we focus on the thread?

Maybe you should follow your own advice. DJ isn't the only one here who had to deal with addiction. As someone who has been where he's been, I find your comment to be degrading, disrespectful, childish and completely irrelevant to anything being discussed here. And it makes you look like an utter fool.

40 year old with a college degree? Then start acting like it. Prove us wrong by being an adult.

The fact that you bring it up this way to degrade his character really shows who the child is here. Just saying. DJ and I may never agree politically, but he has been an absolute pleasure to have on these boards.

That means a lot HH, you are def a poster who's opinion I value due to your well-reasoned and researched arguments regarding most subjects. You are correct that we tend to disagree politically on some things, but I always take into account things that you bring up

Did you even read your own link? The Obama Administration said Hillary was in her right to delete PERSONAL information from her own computers. No one is claiming otherwise and the fact that they are trying to change the point of attack from Top Secret emails to "personal" emails is more of a sign of a cover up.

Everyone knows the DOJ is disingenuous. The DOJ under this current administration has been pretty biased and prejudiced. I care not what they have to say regarding their former Secretary of State, nor what the Obama Administration has to say on this.

If it was even half as egregious as some on the right try and make it out to be then the DOJ would have no choice but to act

Hippie,

The guy has gone out of his way to attack me including playing the race card. I tried to keep it civil for a while. The Mods did not tell him to knock it off. Other posters have sent me PM alerting me to these attacks.

What would you do?

My options are limited to the ignore button ( A future possibility ) or putting the kid in his place. I chose the later because I felt it was warranted.

I didn't say anything that was untrue. This are his words. I simply reposted them in a format to warn others who might have issues with him.

Having said that I hope he cools off and overcomes his problems.

Last edited:
Taarna, I've been on these boards for over 3 years and have over 16k post. Most people know me on these boards. You, on the other hand, are a new guy making wildly outrageous claims and statements backed up with little to no fact. Of course, people are going to challenge you. That's almost the whole point of forums. We present our case and others who disagree tell us why they think that is incorrect. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Taarna, I've been on these boards for over 3 years and have over 16k post. Most people know me on these boards. You, on the other hand, are a new guy making wildly outrageous claims and statements backed up with little to no fact. Of course, people are going to challenge you. That's almost the whole point of forums. We present our case and others who disagree tell us why they think that is incorrect. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

I can handle any debate, and have plenty of data to back it up. In this case some of the data I used was in fact yours. While I won't be approaching 16,000 posts, I plan to stick around for a while.

I will withdraw my negative remarks Let's just bury the hatchet on the name calling and move on.

Who knows you we might like the same super hero's, food ,music, or sports teams.

I can handle any debate, and have plenty of data to back it up. In this case some of the data I used was in fact yours. While I won't be approaching 16,000 posts, I plan to stick around for a while.

I will withdraw my negative remarks Let's just bury the hatchet on the name calling and move on.

Who knows you we might like the same super hero's, food ,music, or sports teams.

I don't have any problem with you personally but it's obvious we have our differences in the political realm, I am not a person that would hold my tongue on that front in the correct thread for it. I'm a firm believer that just because we may disagree in a few political threads it doesn't mean we can't be the best of buds when it comes to the MCU or any of the other numerous threads here on the Hype. I do enjoy your post and find them quite hilarious although I feel that may be unintentional on your part. But i will never not post something based on how I think someone else is going to react (within reason of course) and I would expect you to do the same. If you truly feel as strong as you do about Trump and your apparent disdain for Hillary than by all means post away, but just know I will bust your balls about it if I don't agree.

Can't we all just agree that Hillary Clinton sucks?

I don't have any problem with you personally but it's obvious we have our differences in the political realm, I am not a person that would hold my tongue on that front in the correct thread for it. I'm a firm believer that just because we may disagree in a few political threads it doesn't mean we can't be the best of buds when it comes to the MCU or any of the other numerous threads here on the Hype. I do enjoy your post and find them quite hilarious although I feel that may be unintentional on your part. But i will never not post something based on how I think someone else is going to react (within reason of course) and I would expect you to do the same. If you truly feel as strong as you do about Trump and your apparent disdain for Hillary than by all means post away, but just know I will bust your balls about it if I don't agree.

I could give that a thumbs up despite the backhanded compliment.

It has been confirmed that the Russians have attacked and likely hacked Clinton's server.

Two possibilities:

1 ) They were unsuccessful.

2 ) They have many of the emails, including some the FBI does not. In addition that can use Clinton's server to " back door " other accounts not on this server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"