Homecoming Will we see the black suit in asm3?

What would you guys think about this approach to the symbiote costume?
It's not a drastic change. I think it'd be cool if the symbiote would bring out the animal in him. He'd have eight eyes like a spider, and the chest symbol would the be a scientifically accurate spider, more or less.

symbiotedesign.jpg

So do I! Like the costume and the symbol and even peter parker, it's new, fresh and more realistic. I hope they go with that:)

No I didn't. I found the body outline on the internet and added the eyes and the spider :)

I see. Well I hope we see that design especially with a new look for venom in the spin off and future sequels.

I'd like to see it,but not with Brock and the church scene.We already been there,done that with SM3.

I just can'r see him wearing the black suit for the first time in the same movie he first meets MJ.

Unless, of course, they decide to go in a completely different direction (which is still a possibility since they got rid of Woodley's scene in TASM2).

What would you guys think about this approach to the symbiote costume?
It's not a drastic change. I think it'd be cool if the symbiote would bring out the animal in him. He'd have eight eyes like a spider, and the chest symbol would the be a scientifically accurate spider, more or less.

symbiotedesign.jpg

That's a pretty cool design.

I like it.

I'd love to see the black suit, & done 100% properly this time, but we'll see. And if they do introduce the symbiote, I want Eddie Brock to get the proper set-up that leads into Venom being the villain for TASM 4.

The symbiote has been begging for years to be properly adapted into live action.

They could introduce the symbiote in the 3rd movie, as Peter's hatred for the Goblin could lead him to resorting to the symbiote to exact his vengeance. Then he realizes its effects and tries to get rid of it, and voila - Venom. The symbiote should have its own movie with Venom coming later... the symbiote's story is too large. Build the relationship between Eddie and Peter and make us wait for it. There's plenty of time to make Venom the villain in a movie. Gradually show a deteriorated relationship, ending with hatred for Spider-Man. If they're wanting to go a darker route then this would work. The audience needs time to see the relationship between the two establish itself and then fall apart. Cranking that all into one movie cheapens what makes Venom a great character.

I don't think the story surrounding the symbiote is too large, would just take a talented writer to pull it off. Eddie Brock & the symbiote could be introduced and set up in part three and then Venom could become the main villain of part four, where they could elaborate further on Brock's character & maybe even throw Carnage in there as well.

But, if done right I wouldn't be opposed to a Venom movie. He's one of the most badass villains in all of comics. :D

at this point i don't think we will see the black suit in TASM3, i suspect the backlash of critics saying we have seen it before with the raimi films will stop sony redoing the black suit which kinda sucks really

Venom is rumoured to come out in 2017.

Spidey ain't getting the Symbiote.

i think the black suit story is great and i think there is so much you can do with it so i think its a shame we probably won't see a redo of it

andrew could have a role in venom also somewhere, maybe they will go the ultimate route for inspiration

It seems likely that Peter will have the black suit to take on the Sinister Six. Which will eventually lead to Venom. ASM3 makes a lot more sense than giving the Sinister Six a film or trying to rush Venom out before a proper black-suit Spider-Man story.

It seems likely that Peter will have the black suit to take on the Sinister Six. Which will eventually lead to Venom. ASM3 makes a lot more sense than giving the Sinister Six a film or trying to rush Venom out before a proper black-suit Spider-Man story.

not at this point when we already had that story with SM3

not at this point when we already had that story with SM3

I'm not sure why people keep bringing this up as an argument.

Sony's viral marketing already confirmed Eddie exisits in this universe, and the "Venom Carnage" spin-off is rumored to be released in 2017. It's happening whether you want it to or not.

I doubt it. And the symbiote story wasn't even done to the fullest extent, it was just touched on, really. Besides, the Green Goblin was already done in the first series with Harry taking up the mantle in SM-3, but who was one of the main villains in TASM 2? Harry Osborn.

I think this time they'll try to properly adapt the symbiote storyline by starting it off in TASM 3, which will lead into the Venom/Carnage movie. If Sony has even a lick of sense left they'll take that route.

I don't really care for the TASM franchise, and while I'd say it's probably not a good idea to include it in TASM3, I really, really want to see what Garfield would look like in the symbiote suit, as his TASM2 costume is perfection and the symbiote suit is one of the best superhero designs ever. Any good manips/art out there? I'd love to see it.

I just saw this for the first time and my jaw dropped.
DSC00094.jpg

I don't really care for the TASM franchise, and while I'd say it's probably not a good idea to include it in TASM3, I really, really want to see what Garfield would look like in the symbiote suit, as his TASM2 costume is perfection and the symbiote suit is one of the best superhero designs ever. Any good manips/art out there? I'd love to see it.

DSC00094.jpg

I made this a while ago, using the TASM suit promo photo as a base. It's not the most highly detailed as it is a rough mania.

the_amazing_spider_man_2___symbiote_suit_by_rkm424-d60aph8.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

^^what could have been. :(

They could introduce the symbiote in the 3rd movie, as Peter's hatred for the Goblin could lead him to resorting to the symbiote to exact his vengeance. Then he realizes its effects and tries to get rid of it, and voila - Venom. The symbiote should have its own movie with Venom coming later... the symbiote's story is too large. Build the relationship between Eddie and Peter and make us wait for it. There's plenty of time to make Venom the villain in a movie. Gradually show a deteriorated relationship, ending with hatred for Spider-Man. If they're wanting to go a darker route then this would work. The audience needs time to see the relationship between the two establish itself and then fall apart. Cranking that all into one movie cheapens what makes Venom a great character.

Your sig looks familiar.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"