Will you beard up for Thor?

Does 5 o'clock shadow count? Because that's about as far as I ever let my facial hair get. Bearded it just too itchy for me to take.

Goatees don't itch as much Ked, try that. I've had a goatee for over 14 years.

I tried that for Iron Man. Didn't work. Of course I'm pretty uncomfortable with body hair...period. I always have a buzz cut cause I just hate having to mess with my hair up top. If I could afford electrolysis and permanently get hairless head to toe, I would.

hmmm well the only other thing I can tell ya is using a shampoo with a conditioner. Keeps my beard soft too. lol

My beards are only itchy at first. A guy at work has been calling me Qadaffi cuz my Heimdall-beard is getting nuts haha.

I'm 22 and unable to grow a beard...

So I'll just go clean shaven and represent Loki.. :p

Anyone still got their beard goin for Thor? lol.

I've been growing one anyway and was sort of spurred on by the thread. Curious if anyone actually stuck to it.

Since its Thor week in the US you guys should put some pics up of your beards. I'll put one up as soon as I find something to take a pic with :woot:

Alas I can't grow a beard either. I have goatee....well kind of. It's a pitiful goatee but I keep it nevertheless :p

heh You're bearded up tho!

:) I guess. The God of Thunder wouldn't be impressed though lol. Still I went to see Thor with hair on my face so I "bearded up" as you said :D

Asian genes. The most I can muster are a mustache and goatee.

Not at all. At most I'd go to see Thor with a DC Comics t-shirt.

Yeah, even the concept drawings of Hogun had facial hair and I think he would look better that way.

:argh:I wish I could beard up for Thor but I'm not allowed to have one cuz of work

Does 5 o'clock shadow count? Because that's about as far as I ever let my facial hair get. Bearded it just too itchy for me to take.

That goes away after a few weeks.

No beard for me. I'm going tomorrow, I'm getting pretty excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"