Will you see Spider-man 3 again?

Seen it 2.5 times & hope to make it 3.5 by the weekend.

Thwipp!

I've seen it 2.5 times myself! The .5 was an intentional dash the first time out.

I actually enjoyed the movie much more the second time. My fanboy brain wasn't racing and I allowed myself to sit back and enjoy the little nuances of the film as well as being able to better digest the wild action scenes. My appreciation for a movie has never increased as much between a first and second viewing like this before. I've read other say this as well.

I'm going again today to the IMAX version and probably again on the weekend with a new set of friends who haven't seen it yet.

I've seen it three time already, lol...and will probably see it for the fourth time...and THEN...wait for the DVD, haha.

Saw it again yesterday, this time at the IMAX. It was while school was still in, so it was barely crowded and much more fun--no one throwing a fit whenever they saw something they didn't like.

The movie is much better the 2nd time, especially in IMAX. :woot:

5 times I've seen it, I hope to watch it more times this weekend.

Going for the 4th time tonight. Rock on Kal-El 8!!!

It's up to fans like us to rival the fan girls of POTC.

Spider-Man will win... oh yes, Spider-Man will win!

Not going to be able to see it, I think this weekend or next week- exams- but, Thursday after exams or Saturday after Shrek? Oh hell yeah! I'm even going to go TWICE, or try, during POTC week.

I'm addicted and it's helping a cause- proving once and for all that SM is the BEST franchise out there.

I've found myself watching the Sandman birth scene over and over. I've even ripped the music track and stuck it on my iPod.
When I first saw the scene I turned to my girlfriend and said "This MAKES the movie for me."
Then she gave me that "you're a nerd" look.
I :heart: her. :woot:

Lol. Just like Mj.

And dude, can you host it on yousendit or rapidshare?

That's one of my favorite themes in the film too.

I've found myself watching the Sandman birth scene over and over. I've even ripped the music track and stuck it on my iPod.
When I first saw the scene I turned to my girlfriend and said "This MAKES the movie for me."

Haha :yay::yay::yay:
Yeah, that scene pays all tickets.

D!

Thats funny (although I definately agree).

Apparently you have your very own, Mary Jane. :woot:

What with work and ticket prices I can just wait for the DVD, or hell I'll buy a bootleg copy.

Yes, I'll see it again...I really want to catch it on IMAX. Hopefully if time and schedule permits I'll watch it again this weekend.

i need to see it again, i already forgot so much of the movie

I saw it for the third time tonight, simply to look at again, objectively. The audience was a mix of random adults, half a row of kids, and a full row of teenagers (it's one of those times I wish I weren't one of them). It was interesting to watch in a less crowded theatre, but still enough people to get a vibe of how people felt about it.

For the record, I still think that a billion aspects could have been better. However, this time I didn't want to punch Tobey every time he appeared on the screen.

And the 'So Good' got no reaction :(.

Will see it for a third and fourth time soon...I have two people who are waiting to see this with me (being I am the only Spidey fan these two know).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"