William Dafoe/Green Goblin!

oooooohhhhhh, thanks Spidey Zombie, one of those instances where some extra thought might have revealed the answer to me. Thanks a bunch :p

ComicKoryn said:
oooooohhhhhh, thanks Spidey Zombie, one of those instances where some extra thought might have revealed the answer to me. Thanks a bunch :p
No prob. :spidey:

How could Norman be back? And if he did, he wouldn't have a scar on his chest like in the comics either...it'd be right on James Westfall and Doctor Kenneth Noisewater if you get my drift.

Infinity9999x said:
How could Norman be back? And if he did, he wouldn't have a scar on his chest like in the comics either...it'd be right on James Westfall and Doctor Kenneth Noisewater if you get my drift.

Don't Forget The Octagon. lol

They woudlnt reveal that Norman Osborn would be the Green Goblin so early, if they did it would be a twist and a shock. They wont tell evrybody about it and ruin the suprise.

boywonder13 said:
They woudlnt reveal that Norman Osborn would be the Green Goblin so early, if they did it would be a twist and a shock. They wont tell evrybody about it and ruin the suprise.

No probably not. They kept his cameo in SM2 such a secret. So it wouldn't surprise me if they did it for SM3.

NewYorkSpider said:
Don't Forget The Octagon. lol

of course how could I have forgotten?

I always thought that instead of "don't tell harry" it should have been
"Tell Harry....he ain't havin any more brothers..."

Infinity9999x said:
of course how could I have forgotten?

I always thought that instead of "don't tell harry" it should have been
"Tell Harry....he ain't havin any more brothers..."

^Good One!:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online