Harry using Original Green Goblin Costume?

Yup. This time around he's going to look like the Snowboarder from Dimension X. Will he even be referred to as the Green Goblin? Who knows. Either way, this character is screwed, and I'll just be looking forward to what else this movie has to offer. I'm hoping that Sandman's link to Uncle Ben's murder is a hallucination or something to that effect.

Harry's real name is Military Grade Snowboarding Hi-Tec Ninja New Goblin Night Surfer.

^lol

I wish they would have shown how Norman smuggled all of his equipment into that little covey hole, haha

The New Goblin Costume kicks ass. Honestly the only thing missing is a "Goblin Face" and I would have preferred one like what we saw in the artistic renderings before the first movie's release.

I agree, i think its a great way to make fans happy that hes "gobliny" (i.e glider) but its still individual enough to make us see its Harry and not GG2.

In other words, i like the costume, but its not a goblin costume.
exactly, it's sort of goblnish because of the glider but he's not a goblin which makes sense because in spidey3 I don't think he is meant to be a goblin and he is not meant to fufill his fathers legacy in spidey3.

Harry's real name is Military Grade Snowboarding Hi-Tec Ninja New Goblin Night Surfer.

Haha. Nice. :woot:

Forget Green Goblin 2, it's all about Night Surfin' Hi-Tech Ninja Guy, an amalgamation of Batman, Tony Hawke, and Robocop. :word:

The New Goblin is ok I just don't think he's a real GOBLIN

I think the new costume is awful-- and there is nothing they can do. He has a generic gas mask, Batman fins on his arms, a sword, and a snowboard-- it's worse than the original. The problems with the orignal were the suit was too bright and the mask looked like the face of the robot in Godzilla vs Megalon...

pmag-gvsmegalon.jpg

The New Goblin is ok I just don't think he's a real GOBLIN
well thats what it is suppose to be like in this film. he's not a real goblin in spidey3, all he is doing is making his own suit to go after peter and kill him. but in the comics harry was and was suppose to be the Green Goblin. by the way, for those people who say Harry was suppose to wear the goblin suit, what you have to understand is that this film is full of twists and turns and one of the twists is Harry actually not fufilling his fathers Goblin legacy.

well thats what it is suppose to be like in this film. he's not a real goblin in spidey3, all he is doing is making his own suit to go after peter and kill him. but in the comics harry was and was suppose to be the Green Goblin. by the way, for those people who say Harry was suppose to wear the goblin suit, what you have to understand is that this film is full of twists and turns and one of the twists is Harry actually not fufilling his fathers Goblin legacy.

In the comics, did Harry also go out for rival corps of Oscorp, as did his father? If so, I would think that was part of the Goblin Legacy.

For me its just enough that he took the goblin serum and wants to avenge his beloved father.

Harry's mindset is this: I love you father, and I will bring your killer to justice. But I won't be like you.

And it would be really stupid to show up fighting an evil spider-man and a giant man made of sand without an armor...but then again Peter always was the brains of the bunch.:oldrazz:

In the comics, did Harry also go out for rival corps of Oscorp, as did his father? If so, I would think that was part of the Goblin Legacy.

For me its just enough that he took the goblin serum and wants to avenge his beloved father.

Harry's mindset is this: I love you father, and I will bring your killer to justice. But I won't be like you.

And it would be really stupid to show up fighting an evil spider-man and a giant man made of sand without an armor...but then again Peter always was the brains of the bunch.:oldrazz:
there has to be some armor in harrys suit. I mean it's not like harry forgot about that because he knows he was going to have a huge fight with peter. he also must have knew that without armor he was probably going to die, sure his fathers suit had armor to protect Norman but with everything peter did "helping harry get through science" it must have come to good use when harry was making the suit.

He should say that to his fathers spirit in the movie.Its an excellent line.

The New Goblin Costume kicks ass. Honestly the only thing missing is a "Goblin Face" and I would have preferred one like what we saw in the artistic renderings before the first movie's release.

I started looking here after SP1.. So I would like to see these pictures please.:woot: :woot:

I think the new costume is awful-- and there is nothing they can do. He has a generic gas mask, Batman fins on his arms, a sword, and a snowboard-- it's worse than the original. The problems with the orignal were the suit was too bright and the mask looked like the face of the robot in Godzilla vs Megalon...

pmag-gvsmegalon.jpg

Just FYI, his name is Jet Jaguar. (The "robot")

I can't find the other pic but watch Batman Begins when Ducard attacks Gotham...he is wearing a gas mask that looks just like Harry's. This is a lot like Harry's too.
attachment.php

I can't find the other pic but watch Batman Begins when Ducard attacks Gotham...he is wearing a gas mask that looks just like Harry's. This is a lot like Harry's too.
attachment.php
harrys blades are longer than that.

^Oh...got me there:whatever: Harry's face is also different, Harry also hasn't been in the Himalayas, Harry also isn't played by Liam Neeson...

thats what I MEANT TO SAY :cwink: :huh:

Harry is not using the original goblin suit
and we need to accept that and move on
so can we pleeeease close down this thread !!

I agree, it is just wishful thinking that he will wear a costume that not many people liked to begin with. It just ain't gonna happen.

Harry is not using the original goblin suit
and we need to accept that and move on
so can we pleeeease close down this thread !!

You know this for sure? I didn't know Sam Raimi frequented these boards. Also, this has become a thread for the discussion of Harry's costume. I don't think it is your place to decide this anyways since you have no proof otherwise. When this thread gets unruly, which I doubt it will, then it can be closed. Until then, we will continue to discuss Harry's costume and the possibility of him dawning his father's legacy like it should be and how it was done in the comics.:woot:

You know this for sure? I didn't know Sam Raimi frequented these boards. Also, this has become a thread for the discussion of Harry's costume. I don't think it is your place to decide this anyways since you have no proof otherwise. When this thread gets unruly, which I doubt it will, then it can be closed. Until then, we will continue to discuss Harry's costume and the possibility of him dawning his father's legacy like it should be and how it was done in the comics.:woot:

All I see are people wishing Liam Neeson was playing Harry
and if I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it ! :cmad:

True, Leslie Neilson...Liam Neeson...it's all off topic BS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"