Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite Paul Bearer moments:

Just the reaction he gets here is great (about 2:00 in):

"You are a Murderer!"

[YT]vnTzOtNdUEU[/YT]

God, I love this promo.

Wrong thread

Last edited:
I actually think he may fail with the cash-in and someone, maybe HBK, coems out and tells him he needs to shed the baggage of AJ and Langston and this will reboot him and be used as a reason for all the losses.

I say HBK because he knows what it's like to have a valet and a bodyguard, plus Big Show said that himself and others within the company were pushing for Dolph to start using the Superkick as his finisher, so this could also set that up with HBk endorsing him.

I think Pac still has something to offer the mid card in WWE as an active wrestler.

Now That thing with HBK would be an awesome idea if it helps get his character over after the damage being done here especially if he starts using the Superkick in place of the Zig Zag as his finisher.

My favorite Sean Waltman moment. I was shocked by this as a kid. [YT]BwFR4zGyAU8[/YT]

The sex tape--oh wait, haha, silly me.

LOL

WWE should handle El Generico like the 123 Kid. Have him job on TV a few times, and then get an upset victory over Big Show or Mark Henry.

Quick question but does anyone own an adult replica belt (classic winged eagle if possible) hopefully will be ordering one soon and want to know what the build quality and overall look/feel is.
It's a large chunk of money for what it is and want to know it will be going on something of good value.

Quick question but does anyone own an adult replica belt (classic winged eagle if possible) hopefully will be ordering one soon and want to know what the build quality and overall look/feel is.
It's a large chunk of money for what it is and want to know it will be going on something of good value.

Watch this and read the description box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QWJvvaYGsM

One of my favorite Paul Bearer moments:

Just the reaction he gets here is great (about 2:00 in):

This is not only my favorite Paul Bearer moment, but also my favorite Kane moment.

Last edited:
so, i went to wrestlemania last year...and im thinking of saving up some cash and seeing wrestlemania 30 in new orleans. maybe ROH that weekend too. i didnt get to go to that last year but im kinda glad since the video went out.

Going back to the video with Kane and Paul Bearer, it's something about Kane/Undertaker and in extension Stone Cold that broughtout the best in JR.

The King: Who Is That!!??
JR: Wait A Minute!!
The King: Oh NO!!!
JR: Wait A Minute....ITS PAUL BEARER!
The King: WHAT!!! JR: PAUL BEARER!!!
The King: HES...
JR: PAUL BEARER IS BACK!!!
***BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!***
JR: AND OH MY GOD!!!!!
JR: PAUL BEARER IS BACK!!! AND SO IS KANE!!!
The King: GET DOWN GET DOWN!!!!
JR: ITS KAANNE!!! KANE IS BACK!!! THE BIG RED MACHINE IS HERE!!! OH MY GOD THROUGH HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE KANE HAS RETURNED!

But what if people don't buy him as Champion and WWE blames Dolph for it and strips him of the title 3 months later? They did that to Daniel Bryan.

This needs good buildup to it as opposed to being jobbed out constantly and getting minimal screen time.

You can't really build up a cash-in though because it needs to be out of nowhere.

This is one of the Paul Bearer moments that first comes to mind when I think of the character (which was the inspiration for the dirtier thread title I had suggested earlier).

This was great, because it was practically out of character, and was just like two dirty old men talking about their past exploits. :woot:

"You are a Murderer!"

[YT]vnTzOtNdUEU[/YT]

God, I love this promo.

That's one of the best video packages they ever put together. I used to love watching them. Do you own the History of the Undertaker dvd , that has some good stuff on there. I also enjoyed Kane and Taker's 2010 feud. Some people complained Bearer switched sides too early , but I thought it didn't make sense for him to be back with Taker to begin with.

CBS Larry Richert Interview with Bruno Sammartino & HHH[YT]B5WMkU4Gwts[/YT]

Very classy interview.

You can't really build up a cash-in though because it needs to be out of nowhere.
Yes and no. Superstars need to be on a good run before they cash in. For example;

Swagger's cash in = fail

At least one of Punk's cash ins = fail

But yes, a cash in should be out of nowhere, that's why I prefer seeing cash ins on Raw/SD rather than PPV.

Ehh, we're a month away from WM...enough to give Ziggler a little push with his matches.

Well for whatever reason, Punk and Edge never needed a vicious burial before cashing in....I dont know why WWE feels/felt the need to do this to Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler besides breaking them and seeing how they react to it all.

Yes and no. Superstars need to be on a good run before they cash in. For example;

Swagger's cash in = fail

At least one of Punk's cash ins = fail

But yes, a cash in should be out of nowhere, that's why I prefer seeing cash ins on Raw/SD rather than PPV.

I agree cash ins should be unexpected. WWE tends to think it will be unexpected if you job the wrestler out to the point no one expects him to win. That just doesn't work. The audience needs to be invested instead of feeling dumbfounded.

Punk was made to look like crap during his first MITB run, and his first.title reign suffered because of it. There's no way to justify jobbing a guy out before giving him the title. A guy should be booked to look like a winner before a title run.

This is not only my favorite Paul Bearer moment, but also my favorite Kane moment.

I was also gonna post the vid where Paul finally helped Kane get his hands on Tori, but WWE had Youtube take it down. :csad: Just the way the crowd erupted when he first grabbed her then again when he flipped her over for the tombstone was insane. We never see that kind of reaction on the tv shows anymore.

Going back to the video with Kane and Paul Bearer, it's something about Kane/Undertaker and in extension Stone Cold that broughtout the best in JR.

The King: Who Is That!!??
JR: Wait A Minute!!
The King: Oh NO!!!
JR: Wait A Minute....ITS PAUL BEARER!
The King: WHAT!!! JR: PAUL BEARER!!!
The King: HES...
JR: PAUL BEARER IS BACK!!!
***BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!***
JR: AND OH MY GOD!!!!!
JR: PAUL BEARER IS BACK!!! AND SO IS KANE!!!
The King: GET DOWN GET DOWN!!!!
JR: ITS KAANNE!!! KANE IS BACK!!! THE BIG RED MACHINE IS HERE!!! OH MY GOD THROUGH HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE KANE HAS RETURNED!

Just proof of how JR can make things even more epic and special than they are and why they shouldn't have treated him so terribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"