Windows 7 desktop themes search and advice

Discussion in 'Tech & Support' started by tecnowraith, Sep 18, 2012.

1. tecnowraith Registered

I was wondering are there any good Windows 7 themes that completely changes the look of windows and cool looks to them? I know there like 3rd party software that does this like Windowsblind and others similar but I do not want to download like 5 other programs just get the look I want. Does anyonne know any good "stable" 3rd party software that does this and ones that I have download few software to get the look? The type of thems I am looking for would have the look from Ironman, Avengers, Transformers films or certain video games like Diablo 3 or Mass Effect?
    I have seen themes that looks like JARVIS HUD from Ironman but not sure if it stable for Winows 7. When mean by stable, I tried doing 5 years with XP using WindowsBlind but the program was somewhat flaky at the time. Since now I a new laptop with Windows & i want to try agin and not sure it there any better ones. Any Suggestions?