Wolé Parks is [SPOILER]

I want a Steel spin off, or at least share Season 2 of S&L. Call it "Superman and Lois: Men of Steel" or something.
Smallville is too small for two Supermen but giving him his own series would be cool.

The only thing I can think of having a really good Steel style suit is the Cybermen from Doctor Who. Have to do the face like Iron Man.

Assuming she died when the rest of his world was destroyed, I wonder if Natasha is still alive in this world...and if she's his niece here, lol. Ideally for me this season would end with him going off to live with her (since her John Henry is dead), maybe in Metropolis and then sticking around as a recurring ally/resource for Supes after his inevitable falling out with Gen. Lane. And eventually, he and Nat could get their own spin-off.

Not gonna lie, I kind of want his daughter to exist in this universe, so he can take her in, move to Smallville, and join the kid cast.

I would definitely be down for that as well. I didn't imagine that because of the "why would he live in Smallville" issue, but I suppose if they had Clark and Lois helping him to set up a new life on this Earth, it could kinda make sense.

The only thing I can think of having a really good Steel style suit is the Cybermen from Doctor Who. Have to do the face like Iron Man.
New 52 animation design works for me.
latest

I’ll be curious to see if he gets a suit upgrade come season two.

It feels pretty safe to assume he’ll eventually start going by Steel.

I love this dude in the role. I hope to see more of him down the road. And hopefully get a suit upgrade or two!

I love this dude in the role. I hope to see more of him down the road. And hopefully get a suit upgrade or two!
I loved his helmet-less look in this episode. I'm not sure it would really make sense for him to add the \S/ to his suit here given his backstory, but damned if it wouldn't look good, lol.

Adding an \S/ so soon would be quite the level-jump in that friendship. I’d be willing to settle for just the red cape.

When is he going to get the name "Steel"? And is he planning on painting something on his chest?

I am a big fan of Steel from the comics, and that entire era of Superman (and Batman ) strories from the 90s.

I have always wanted DC TV/Film to do something with the character. The live action film wasnt that great ;).

I like the actor in the part, I disliked the twist. It was a Network TV twist of "What if he is this guy instead!!" . The fact that they had the Steel twist and the Morgan Edge Twist in like 2 episodes after each other almost made me stop watching the show. Only thing missing would have been that the Football Coach would be revealed as Starfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"