Wolfenstein 2: The New Collussus

I'm so excited for this. The last Wolfenstien (and it's expansion) were way more fun than they had any right to be.

I so agree and such an interesting idea for location! I hope they keep moving it around. I would be interested in seeing what happened in Asia in this world. I mean in more detail than a newspaper clipping

Also, I would love them to include lgbtiq characters. There were some in the last game but only mentioned in conversation. They didn't actually appear.

I hope they include a level as fun as the space level in the last one

[Yt]f2jNUm9F8uo[/MEDIA]

Wolfenstein games have some of the best marketing.

http://www.newsweek.com/nazi-video-...is-make-america-nazi-free-again-slogan-679530

It's a hell of a time in America when a video game taking an anti-Nazi stance is considered by some to be too controversial. Yet here we are.

The video game Wolfenstein II, the latest iteration of an exercise in killing virtual Nazis, has angered Nazis with an online presence because it is about... killing Nazis.

"Make America Nazi-Free Again. #NoMoreNazis #Wolf2," reads a tweet from the video game's account, alongside a trailer for the upcoming release.

We live in strange times

Oh my gosh this game is awesome but absolutely batsh** insane. So many twists and turns.

It's a shame they released it at the same time as super Mario because everyone's talking about that and not this

Yeah I'm quite interested in it but there are that many other big games out atm that it will end up being one I will pick up in a sale in a few months.

So fun! Grace is a bit hammy though but I think it works for an over the top game like wolfenstein

This game is causing me whiplash.

Major spoilers follow... don't read unless you've reached New Orleans.

First Frau Engel shoots Super Spesh in the head shattering my heart into a million pieces. Then the game gives me a badass jail breakout only for it to be a dream. Then it has BJ publicly executed by Frau Engel.

giphy.webp

I know, that moment was insane! And it's not even the biggest shock I reckon.

I would love to chat to the writers of this

Vice had a nice video on it on youtube. Can't link, due to language.

Found this newws article:

1f77t2.jpg

6xvrl2.jpg

:hehe:

I almost fainted when I read that when I was playing.

Also, take your time with the single player main mission. I clocked it last night. Super quick

Not even a month old and the price is already 50% off for Black Friday.

Yeah to be honest I was a little dissapointed with how repetitive the gameplay was

Not even a month old and the price is already 50% off for Black Friday.

That's normal for Black Friday. The price will go back to $60 after Sunday or Monday.

I look forward to playing this probably early next year.

This is probably my 2017 game of the year and I'm not even finished with it yet. The stuff with BJ's father felt like h was ripped straight out my own incredibly ****ed up childhood. Rip Blazkowicz felt like an amalgamation of my father and my grandfather and I've actually had to take a break from it.

New DLC is out details inthe video below

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]NFUJjPStkgA[/YT]

Black Panther 2 Announced! - The Rundown[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]816 views10 hours ago Published on 03/12/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have the first official details from Disney and Marvel about Black Panther 2! We also have troubling news about cross-platform multiplayer for [/FONT][/FONT]
Fortnite: Battle Royale on the PS4, have even worse news about cheating in Battlegrounds, have great news about microtransactions in State of Decay 2, find out how Apple is getting into the publishing business, and finally, take on Nazis with new content for Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus!

source:EPN.tv

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus for Switch launches June 29[/FONT]

Published 21 hours ago. 40 comments.
Take out the Nazis on the go.

Wolfenstein-2-Switch_04-24-18.jpg

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
will launch for Switch on June 29, publisher Bethesda Softworks announced.

The MachineGames-developed first-person shooter sequel first launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in October 2017.
Here is a brief overview of the game, via Bethesda Softworks:
Your mission is simple: No. More. Nazis.
As renowned hero BJ Blazkowicz, you’ll set out to take back America from Nazi reign with your band of freedom fighters — that is if General Engel doesn’t stop you first. You are the Nazi’s number one enemy, and the only thing standing in their way from a global takeover — no pressure, right? With an arsenal of powerful weapons to dual-wield, unusual contraptions, and your trusty hatchet, nothing will stop you from liberating America.
Watch a new trailer below.

[YT]NSRDpRLcg0g[/YT]

source:Gematsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"