Sabertooth and Wolverine.

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Recently, i was looking my comics collection and found something very intriguint. A Comic book used to show what happened with Wolverine between ''X-men'' and ''X2''. It shows some pretty important stuff related to his past and sabertooth. With ''X-men Origins: Wolverine'' on focus, i wonder if we're going to see things from the magazine. Here's what happens:

A Soldier called Norris enters Willian Stryker's office on Alkali Lake and says they found the fugitive. 4 Days later, Logan stops at a road dinner to full cyclop's bike tank. He smells danger and ends up facing Sabertooth on the outside. Logan wins setting fire on them both. He's about to kill Creed when sees he has a dog tag similar to his. They decide to stop and eat, and Creed reveals he does't know who he is, and was working with Magneto because he promised reveal informations about his past, just like Xavier and Logan. They are attacked by agents and work together, as old friends, to fight the agents, but are knocked out.

They wake up on a plane above Alberta's woods. Sabertooth lies saying that he wants revenge and throws Wolverine out the plane to save him, and then, is murdered by the agents. Norris goes back to Stryker's office and says they lost Wolverine. Stryker, that is holding a folder about Project Deathstrike, doesn't care. He knows he is going to face Wolverine soon.

The comic is pretty good, revealing that Creed and Wolverine worked together, and there are many other experiments running arround. There's also a cool concept: The Fastball Special is attack 355, one of Creed and Logans's tatics of combat.

Do you think we're going to see ''hints'' of those concepts on the movie.

No, I doubt it. Brian Vaughan, the writer of the book; was exploring possible ideas that were being thought about at that time by Singer, Dougherty and Harris (who were planning to take over writing ULTIMATE X-MEN from him). The book was also apparently so heavily edited that Vaughan rejected it as his own work.

With those writers not involved in this project, any similarities that may occur between that and X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE will be purely coincidental I'm sure.

Heh...that last part reads like a disclaimer.

I like the part where you say "Wolverine is about to kill Creed...and then they decide to get something to eat" lol

Norris? Sounds like he will round house kick everyone.

I like the part where you say "Wolverine is about to kill Creed...and then they decide to get something to eat" lol
As I recall, Sabretooth endeared himself to Logan by making a crack about Cyclops.

Recently, i was looking my comics collection and found something very intriguint. A Comic book used to show what happened with Wolverine between ''X-men'' and ''X2''. It shows some pretty important stuff related to his past and sabertooth. With ''X-men Origins: Wolverine'' on focus, i wonder if we're going to see things from the magazine. Here's what happens:

A Soldier called Norris enters Willian Stryker's office on Alkali Lake and says they found the fugitive. 4 Days later, Logan stops at a road dinner to full cyclop's bike tank. He smells danger and ends up facing Sabertooth on the outside. Logan wins setting fire on them both. He's about to kill Creed when sees he has a dog tag similar to his. They decide to stop and eat, and Creed reveals he does't know who he is, and was working with Magneto because he promised reveal informations about his past, just like Xavier and Logan. They are attacked by agents and work together, as old friends, to fight the agents, but are knocked out.

They wake up on a plane above Alberta's woods. Sabertooth lies saying that he wants revenge and throws Wolverine out the plane to save him, and then, is murdered by the agents. Norris goes back to Stryker's office and says they lost Wolverine. Stryker, that is holding a folder about Project Deathstrike, doesn't care. He knows he is going to face Wolverine soon.

The comic is pretty good, revealing that Creed and Wolverine worked together, and there are many other experiments running arround. There's also a cool concept: The Fastball Special is attack 355, one of Creed and Logans's tatics of combat.

Wow that's cool.It answers my question as to whether or not he lives after X-men 1.I have a question though.
In X-men 1 he tears off Wolverine's dog tags with no question himself of the similarity?
Also are you saying he is killed by the agents?If so then that stinks.
Also what's the name of that comic?
Thank you

Also what I want to know is where the heck was Nightcrawler in X-men 3?
Does anyone know?

i've got that comic, it's pretty decent.

personally i think they are going to ignore its existance although it does show that what ever eventually happens to wolverine may eventually happen to the rest of them.

i'm still disappointed there's no yuriko...meh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"