Wolverine And The X-Men Animated Series

Logan876 said:
Yeah, can't wait too! Wolvie's my favorite marvel super-hero! :up: C'mon pips, why do you think they want to make a cartoon based on him? BECAUSE HE'S THE MOST INTERESTING, FASCINATING CHARACTER IN THE X-MEN UNIVERSE IF NOT THE MARVEL UNIVERSE--ok, just my opinion...but he's very popular nowadays.
What the hell you been smokin'? Who said HE was the most interesting character in the X-universe? Someone lied to you. Heck, even Phoenix is more interesting than him.
I hope it won't be like a "X-men Evolution type cartoon"--too kiddy for me. :down
Yeah TAS was way better than that. I want some violence!:)

Something more like the X-Men movies would be cool! Heck, it could be just titled wolverine, other X-Men characters could just make appearances. :)
It might as well be.

If this cartoon ends up being all about Wolverine and they use that stupid title I say we boycott it :mad:

People just don't think these days. I'm getting sick of Wolverine soo much when its not even his fault...well yes it is.

Wolverine and the X-Men huh? As a kid Wolverine was a cool character. Don't get me wrong now, he's an interesting character and one of the most well known X-Men in comic book history.

But seriously, there's more to the X-Men than Wolverine. There's Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Storm, Rogue, Kitty, Iceman, Colossus, Nightcrawler, and so on and so forth.

Since when did Wolverine become so much bigger than the team? I know he's their cash cow and all, but in all sincere honesty, this is getting a bit ridiculous with this overexposure of Wolverine.

Slim_X said:
That's why we have to stop him!

Just let the rest of the X-Men hunt him down. That would make for an engaging story

Don't watch it...Send Negative feedbacks to the creators when it comes out

I doubt those dumbies would even feel bad but it's a try.

javon said:
What the hell you been smokin'? Who said HE was the most interesting character in the X-universe? Someone lied to you. Heck, even Phoenix is more interesting than him.

And you, what the hell have you been drinking? I'm not smoking anything. Ok, a cig once or twice in the past but that's it! :D

Read my post again, didn't I say "--ok, just my opinion". No one's lying to anyone. I'm just basing my opinion on people's opinion--X-Men fans and casual movie fans not just Superherohype fans. Phoenix is interesting to me too...but the most interesting? That's your opinion.

IN MY OPINION, that's why they're gonna make that cartoon with Logan being the main character and with the title "Wolverine And The X-Men" because, AGAIN IN MY OPINION, Wolvie's the most popular mutant nowadays, IF HE'S NOT, then the title would be "Phoenix And The X-Men" or "Cyclops And The X-Men" or "Gambit and the X-Men". :D

Logan's not overused, he's just so damn popular and interesting! :)

... I'm gonna say this again...but Fox Is TOO DAMN BUSY shoving their dirty money down Wolverine's Pants to care about the other X-Men. I hate them for that but its the truth.

Theres more to X-Men than Wolverine.

DarknessOfDeath said:
... I'm gonna say this again...but Fox Is TOO DAMN BUSY shoving their dirty money down Wolverine's Pants to care about the other X-Men. I hate them for that but its the truth.

Theres more to X-Men than Wolverine.
I don't think Fox is doing this cartoon.

Am I the only one who thinks his solo movie is gonna bomb big time?

genufine said:
Am I the only one who thinks his solo movie is gonna bomb big time?

Probably.

Do you think it will bomb, or do you want it to bomb?

I think Wolveine movie might be another blade movie

i give it 2 seasons at most :).

In the animated cartoon world he's nothing without the X-Men but him being an only focus, it's so dull and uninteresting i don't think they kids would like it that much.

Wolverine's back story is more adult oriented and complex, kids couldn't possibly enjoy this as much as they would something like Evolution. (style wise evolution looked mediocre but story wise it was fun :) ).

gambitfire said:
Wolverine's back story is more adult oriented and complex,

That's what I like about the character! :) I think the makers know that. I think the kids will watch it and ofcourse the teens as well, and young adults too. JLU had some adult oriented and complex tones too but kids watched it.

^ i ment becuase it's boring. :) As a kid i didn't like it as a pre-adult w/e the hell i am i don't like it. Oh and most the X-Men have adult oriented stories it's just some can be adapted into cartoons much easier while some can't.

JLA for example was much easier to adapt. Besides the Batman adult oriented quality in terms of character is too awesome. :D.

On the other hand i never found any of his time in Canada exciting it was always the same kind of isolated place he was off too, trying find out who the hell he was. It got redundant after a while :(. Oh and the characters he met where never that interesting which is probably why we barely never see them.(with the possible exception of Deathstrike and Deadpool)(if we don't see them at times it's probably cuz they are dead :p )

Mike059jig said:
Don't watch it...Send Negative feedbacks to the creators when it comes out

How about we watch the first few episodes first before anyone organizes a boycott? hmmmm?

I don't understand the rational of wanting nothing at all over an X-Men cartoon that predominately features Wolverine. Logan is one cool and complex character, it works for me. Still, I can't believe that some fans expect Marvel to ignore the big picture. The X-films have become a BILLION dollar franchise using Wolverine as an introduction/focal point to the X-universe. So, why wouldn't they continue to use this formula? Use your heads people and stop listening to your fanboy hearts.

I don't understand the rational of wanting nothing at all over an X-Men cartoon that predominately features Wolverine. Logan is one cool and complex character, it works for me. Still, I can't believe that some fans expect Marvel to ignore the big picture. The X-films have become a BILLION dollar franchise using Wolverine as an introduction/focal point to the X-universe. So, why wouldn't they continue to use this formula? Use your heads people and stop listening to your fanboy hearts.

Yes he cool...Don't call it wolverine and the X-men....Call it Wolverine The animated series...Make sense doesn't it....why mention the x-men when its about Wolverine...X-men is Team player comic yet they have a character that makes every one else second fible???Is that what the Wolverine has come to now???Do fans really need things that Reinforce that the X-men are nothing without wolverine these days??...Don't put X-men around wolverine and lets see what happens...he'll do fine with the Wolverine fans and nobody else

YJ1 said:
How about we watch the first few episodes first before anyone organizes a boycott? hmmmm?

Because there's more to the X-Men than just WOLVERINE. What part of that don't you understand?

There's Beast, Cyclops, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Iceman, Kitty, Jean, Storm, Angel, and others who are more interesting/complex than Wolverine. There's no denying that Wolverine is a unique/cool character, but seriously, he's become an overexposed character and people are simply getting bored of him.

I was a Wolverine fan as a kid, but I was more into Beast, Cyclops, Angel, and Colossus than I was into Wolverine.

LastSunrise1981 said:
I was a Wolverine fan as a kid, but I was more into Beast, Cyclops, Angel, and Colossus than I was into Wolverine.

So, you honestly expect them to make a series solely for you? You do understand that there are other people on the planet right? Maybe if you call Marvel and explain to them that you'll pay $100,000 for the first copy of the DVD they produce they'll demote Wolverine for you.

I honestly liked Beast and Cyclops more as a kid myself but I understand why they are using Wolverine like they do. Marketing aside, I'm quite confident that the other X-Men will get to shine in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"