Wolverine gets pwned

Let's see...he gets owned by Magneto...Juggernaut...Jean...Magneto...
Did I mention Magneto??

Cool clip. :up: It's been posted before, though.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Let's see...he gets owned by Magneto...Juggernaut...Jean...Magneto...
Did I mention Magneto??

Cool clip. :up: It's been posted before, though.

where's the thread for it? i didn't see one

No need to lock it up, IMO, since the link is buried with a bunch of new pages. But if the Power That Be wants it locked up, so be it. :)

Magneto totally rules in that clip. He will own the movie, that's for sure.

I have really grown bored with this 'pwned' or 'owned' stuff... was cute at first....

Wolverine gets pwnd in nearly every movie... Although I can't remember what happened to him in X2 that was bad. I know in the first movie Rogue and Magneto worked him pretty good, but as for the 2nd movie. I wasn't really paying attention to him. XD!

As much as I love Hugh Jackman, the movies are like "The Life and Times of Wolverine." I'm nervous that X3 is going to be "Storm's Whacky Adventures" now.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
No need to lock it up, IMO, since the link is buried with a bunch of new pages. But if the Power That Be wants it locked up, so be it. :)

Magneto totally rules in that clip. He will own the movie, that's for sure.
I agree. This deserves it's own thread.

body_crumbles said:
Wolverine gets pwnd in nearly every movie... Although I can't remember what happened to him in X2 that was bad. I know in the first movie Rogue and Magneto worked him pretty good, but as for the 2nd movie. I wasn't really paying attention to him. XD!

As much as I love Hugh Jackman, the movies are like "The Life and Times of Wolverine." I'm nervous that X3 is going to be "Storm's Whacky Adventures" now.

In X2 Lady Deathstrike handed him his ass :D

High Voltage said:

and i believe he handed her a handful of adamantium down her throat?

That's a quality clip there... that's the kind of stuff I want to see X3 comprised of!

High Voltage said:

He was also shot in the head by a measily human.

Awesome clip, god I love magneto.

TNC9852002 said:
There's a thread for clips...Yes..

-TNC
NOOOOOO! There's a thread for TV spots. This is an internet clip and without this thread I would have NEVER seen this. THANKS for posting.

Bluefire said:
and i believe he handed her a handful of adamantium down her throat?

He actually pumped her in the stomach with the Adamantium injector. He really likes impaling b*****, don't he?

onejeremytogo said:
NOOOOOO! There's a thread for TV spots. This is an internet clip and without this thread I would have NEVER seen this. THANKS for posting.

Agreed, thanks for the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"