Marie Antoinette - the trailer

Dangerous said:
Look do we get to see her **** in this or not? That's all I care about.

word.

actually, i think this movie looks interesting and i'll probably check it out. the sex pistols-eque title font and use of new order has me intrigued enough.

kirsten's **** would be nice though.

this film looks like utter ****. its like the princess diary mixed with some quasi period piece **** film. the rating for this film is going to go down once everyone sees it.

GoldenAgeHero said:
this film looks like utter ****. its like the princess diary mixed with some quasi period piece **** film. the rating for this film is going to go down once everyone sees it.
Hopefully this starts a new trend and Alicia Silverstone is cast as Cleopatra:) I'd watch it:o:up:

Kmack said:
Hopefully this starts a new trend and Alicia Silverstone is cast as Cleopatra:) I'd watch it:o:up:
Madness! We all know it's Hilary Duff's role she was born to play.:o With Adam Brody as Marc Anthony.

I was torn on this film. Beautiful cinematography/costumes/locations...but I felt like I was watching Paris Hilton in 1800 for 2 hours. She really doesn't do anything other than spend money/be sad/drink/eat chocolate/play with dogs.

The first 30 minutes are Ok but then it just starts to go downhill. There's no real continuity..she has sex then the next scene she's giving birth. :huh:
The main reason I went to see it was so I could watch Kirsten Dunst get her head chopped off..but the ending was lame. :cmad:
I give it a C.

Seeing the boom mics really started to annoy me too.

It was a pretty decent film. Felt kinda dragged on at times, and the shot of the blue Converse shoes ruined the montage scene for me. Otherwise, I did enjoy it. Funny, though, when people started to boo at the end. Haha.

I have to say I enjoyed it.:woot:
I definately think it helps knowing what you are in for before watching it.
Its not your typical period drama that's for sure, the whole thing feels like a dream, which fits with Coppolas other movies. The lack of dialogue is really gonna bore some people so I can completely understand where complaints are coming from, especially in this age of ADD. I felt Dunst did a tremendous job, I loved her moments of looking directly at the camera as if to say "Can you f'in believe this?". My only complaint is that I would have done away entirely with the period music and only gone with the pop soundtrack, I think there were a few moments in the film that could have been boosted out of the drag by it.

Did she get her head chopped off at the end?

If not, I won't see it.

^No, it ends before that.

Exactly

Louis "Are you admiring your lime avenue?"
Marie "No, I'm saying goodbye."

the end :down

With Flags of our Fathers and the Prestige out... who in their right minds would see this flick....

FaT_tONle said:
With Flags of our Fathers and the Prestige out... who in their right minds would see this flick....
Girls. Never underestimate that demographic.

So we can surmise the biggest selling points of this movie would be a) seeing Dunst's **** and b) seeing her get her head lopped off, neither of which are in this movie, therefore no sale :down

Kirsten is partially nude in the film, top of ass and **** while she is changing, and she puts on some see thru shirt and you can see her nipples for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"