Reaction score
wolverine42c.jpg

wolverine421.jpg

wolverine422.jpg

wolverine423.jpg

wolverine4256.jpg

wolverine427.jpg

wolverine428.jpg

so what have we learned, the army doesn't teach u how to land a plane, but the bible does, and wolverine loves corn. and im doubting that its actually doom in those last two pages. too obvious. i dont care what people say bout ramos, i think the art is great and this looks like a great story.

god, the art is horrid...look at how disfigured logan looks in those battle shots...and that guy in the chainmail, yeesh...

I have to agree, this is not the best "art" I have seen in the Marvel World.

I actually like the art. It looks reasonably stylized without being hugely confusing.

Hmmm, it just doesn't look right on Wolvie. I preferred Ramos' work on Crimson to be honest.

I think it looks fine, but then I like Bacchallo, so what do I know? :rolleyes: :D

squeekness said:
I think it looks fine, but then I like Bacchallo, so what do I know? :rolleyes: :D

Well I actually don't mind Bachallo, I think he's pretty good at what he does. But Ramos just doesn't give Wolvie the proper look. The jaws are way too big, and the arms scare me.

I am very open and forgiving when it comes to art -- I just don't care for retro cartoony stuff like X-Statix or *groan* all twisted and out of proportion like Liefield where everyone just looked pissed off. This I don't mind. :)

at least we can all agree that this is better than liefeld

wolverine looks ******ed lol. but i did luv wolverine #41-great art and awesome storytelling.

Its hard to beieve great artists have hard times getting jobs in comics yet someone like this works in one of the biggest titles in Marvel.

wolverine42c.jpg

wolverine421.jpg

wolverine422.jpg

wolverine423.jpg

wolverine4256.jpg

wolverine427.jpg

wolverine428.jpg

This looks cool. I haven't seen art this cartoony in Wolverine before. I like it, better than that crap art work they just had in the last issue.

oh boy lol. the guy can draw like nobody's business. but wolverine looks like re-tar-ded.

It almost seems like Wolverine doesn't have a neck!

"this is gonna be a Damn Shame....I love Corn"

best lines ever.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ramos is the wrong artist for Wolverine.

I like his art here. Hated it when he drew Venom....But it seems to fit with Wolverine.

If there is any one artist who does not belong on Wolverine, it's Humberto Ramos.

Well I guess something is wrong with me seeing everyone's reactions. I really dig the art, makes me actually wanna buy a Wolverine title! :eek:

I just can't help but think that the cover image shows a Wolverine who is screaming in agony because his balls caught fire.

PWN3R RANGER said:
Well I guess something is wrong with me seeing everyone's reactions. I really dig the art, makes me actually wanna buy a Wolverine title! :eek:

lol don't get me wrong the art is fantastic. but to ME wolverine looks rerere-re-tarded or for a less harsh word, wolverine [the character, not the book] looks weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"