Wolverine: Old Man Logan

Ok it was decent more it was good AND bad:

- OVERALL: ..... NOT the ending you thought you were getting and wished you got. Wolverine fighting Hulkies on the scrapyard? Ok I guess. We imagined some huge epic battle like mentioned by Miller.

- Brutal brutal Wolvie killing scenes. They did not do a horrible job with this. It was good. Not the best, but way better than "avg."

- Hulks making girls pass out from Hulk sex. Thats like a compliment... to the bad guys you are supposed to hate.

- Bruce Banners reason for being evil = WORST part of the issue. I like that the Hulk was the last guy he fought, but they didnt carry through a good way. The whole "I was bored so I took you on a ride" .... I really think he had some other plotline and he had to do this for time purposes. Chapter 5... when you saw that awesome issue... did you think itd end this way?

- My stomache hurts! - didnt see that one coming. But why didnt the Hulk also regenerate?

- The ending was NICE. Wolverine starting the new Xmen. Or some form of another. I think if we got a MUCH more epic battle before this ending, the ending would be more ok with people.

- Bonus pts: the Xmen shirt he uses. It was drawn like an undershirt but still very Wolverine.

I was just hopin itd be as big and epic as they mentioned. Lackluster ending and theres a million other ways he could have done it. Not disappointed but not uplifted. I was hoping they would retire this series in glory...instead of me wishing they would make future issues to redeem themselves.

I got to say it! Wolverine being eaten by the hulk and slashing his way out has to be the Biggest ,Dumbest, bull *&^%$#@(*&^ i have read in a comic book in a long time!!( well maybe since that Norman Osbourne being put in command nonsense anyways) what?!? did he swallow that skeleton like a chicken bone and my boy regrew from that ?!?! I was like Man! getta outta here with that!!!I kept thinking of Austin Power's Fat Bast**( can i say that word here??) "Get into my belly!!!" I'm going to eat ya!!
Boooooooo!!

Millar's writing is so terrible now that it makes every previous comic he's written retroactively ****tier.

Last edited:
Aw, I thought that this was pretty brilliant even if it did have a coupla flaws here and there. Been a real long time since I have read anything that could be considered perfect, so... I loved it anyhow. :)

Everyone remembers that epic issue #5 right? We all kinna knew what Wolvie did to the Xmen before we opened it up but hell that issue was epic.

Everything after that just felt like "cool story bro."

The whole thing about Wolvie gettin eaten by the Hulk. I thought they should have done something like this in the pen-ultimate issue. Or I dunno just make it cooler. Grandpa Banner was so cheesy here.

I loved the whole run. Hope they make a movie out of it some day.

Lol if they did, i dont think an 'R' rating would do it justice. Prolly something like NC-35.lol

Nah, it's just violence. It'd sail through with an R easily. Only sex propels movies beyond the R rating in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"